Help formulating a stream file
I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask this question but here goes.

I think ilive.to changed something (added a captcha) and now none of the links work. I've been looking into rtmp stream files and found Wireshark. So here's the output for the stream:

Code:
{.a...................connect.?..........app...edge/_definst_/?xs=_we_NG1nMDMyMHlyYzgwNXNqfDE0MjQ4OTIxMDd8NS4zOS4xOTMuMjA5fDU0ZWUxZjYzNmVhZDJ8ODQ5Z.Dk0ZTI0ZTlmZjZmMjA4NDRhN2ZmMzJlNDFlZDYzZjMxNTAwNg....flashVer...MAC 16,0,0,305..swfUrl...https://www.streamlive.to/ads/ilive_pla.yer.swf..tcUrl...rtmp://watch2.streamlive.to:1935/edge/_definst_/?xs=_we_NG1nMDMyMHlyYzgwNXNqfDE0MjQ4OTIxMDd8NS4zOS4xOTMuMjA5fDU.0ZWUxZjYzNmVhZDJ8ODQ5ZDk0ZTI0ZTlmZjZmMjA4NDRhN2ZmMzJlNDFlZDYzZjMxNTAwNg....fpad....capabilities.@[email protected].@o.......
videoFunction.?.........pageUrl..Chttps://www.streamlive.to/view/55182/Family_Guy-live-stream-channel..obj.ectEncoding.........................&%..............&%..........................................]........_result.?..........fmsVer...FMS/3,5,5,2004..capabilities.@?........mode.?.............level...status..code...NetConnection.Connect.Success..description...Connection succeeded...data.......version..
3,5,5,2004.....clientid.A.R.\.....objectEncoding...........secureToken..Ha7890effd7c08d7a5a7fa0c693aedf55951818316791abe59092eed625bafcd6c9d64d04................&%.......G........secureTokenResponse............$d817f4e3-9942-47aa-bc5d-c05b8494cc6eB.....
...........C..........createStream.@[email protected]..............._result.@.........?......................_result.@.......................#........play.............4mg0320yrc805sj..........................onStatus.............level...status..code...NetStream.Play.PublishNotify..description..Jrtmp://rtmp.ilive.to:1935/live/_definst_/4mg0320yrc805sj is now published...clientid.A.R.\.......................................onStatus.............level...status..code...NetStream.Play.Reset..description..OPlaying and resetting rtmp://rtmp.ilive.to:1935/live/_definst_/4mg0320yrc805sj...clientid.A.R.\.....................onStatus.............level...status..code...NetStream.Play.Start..description..IStarted playing rtmp://rtmp.ilive.to:1935/live/_definst_/4mg0320yrc805sj...clientid.A.R.\....
isFastPlay....timecodeOffset...0L...E..........|RtmpSampleAccess..........,........onStatus...code...NetStream.Data.Start................ ....E.....f...
[email protected].@x.......
[email protected].@7..%..q..videocodecid.@........
audiodatarate.@^[email protected][email protected].@$........major_brand...mp42.
minor_version...0..compatible_brands...mp42isom..encoder..
Lavf54.27.100..filesize........................................F.....b...!lO.......B.a.`H%...a .H&2..v.}

I've tried a lot of different variations to create the .strm file but none seam to work. Maybe I need a token also...I can get the generated tokens from the inspector when the page loads. Any help would be appreciated![/quote]

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Help formulating a stream file0