• 14(current)
v15 Xperience1080 4.x Bug Reports & Suggestions
I may have noticed a bug:

When I open recently added albums the artist is not visible, when I go into an album and back, the artist name appears.

I can provide a screenshot later.
(2015-10-11, 19:53)niekez Wrote: I may have noticed a bug:

When I open recently added albums the artist is not visible, when I go into an album and back, the artist name appears.

I think I know the exact issue you mean, but please provide a screenshot so I can be sure.
Please read the online manual (wiki) & FAQ (wiki) before posting.

Skins: Estuary | Xperience1080
Opinion: Never purchase HTC products
(2015-10-11, 21:22)Piers Wrote:

I think I know the exact issue you mean, but please provide a screenshot so I can be sure.

Here are the screenshots:
watch gallery

At first there is no info, after going in it appears.
(2015-10-13, 18:10)niekez Wrote:
(2015-10-11, 21:22)Piers Wrote:

watch gallery

That's by design.

(2015-10-13, 19:37)Piers Wrote: That's by design.

Would you care to explain the reasoning behind this functionality?
(2015-10-14, 11:47)niekez Wrote:

Not really. It's something that can be revised, but I rarely use the music section.

(2015-10-13, 19:37)Piers Wrote:
(2015-10-13, 18:10)niekez Wrote:
(2015-10-11, 21:22)Piers Wrote: I think I know the exact issue you mean, but please provide a screenshot so I can be sure.

watch gallery

That's by design.

(2015-10-14, 22:40)Piers Wrote:

Not really. It's something that can be revised, but I rarely use the music section.

I was thinking of the wrong section - after looking into it more, it seems the issue is actually with Isengard and not the skin. This has been fixed in Jarvis - there are no plans for a backport.

Hi.

My Ongoing TV shows stopped working. It shows nothing now. I also can't add anything to my library from favorites when it comes to TV. I am not sure if that's sking related or kodi related though.
Please add airmouse support for the categories menus so you can left click on them.
Only the bottom squares can be clicked with an airmouse.
It would make it a lot more useful for Android tv boxes.
(2015-11-18, 20:15)mo123 Wrote: Please add airmouse support for the categories menus so you can left click on them.
Only the bottom squares can be clicked with an airmouse.
It would make it a lot more useful for Android tv boxes.

No mouse or touch input will ever be supported.

(2015-10-16, 19:49)Lyvean Wrote: Hi.

My Ongoing TV shows stopped working. It shows nothing now. I also can't add anything to my library from favorites when it comes to TV. I am not sure if that's sking related or kodi related though.

Can you please check the skin version (Settings -> Add-ons -> Skins -> Xperience1080). it should say 4.2

I've got a question and it looks like a bug.

The question is: for ongoing TV shows, how can I get it to refresh after I've watched previously "ongoing" episodes without restarting the client? Is there any way of making it rerun it?

The bug is that while running Xperience1080, it tells me that there's no updates. If I uninstall, it tells me there's an update to 4.2. Once I do that, the version immediately switches back to 4.09.99. Not sure if that's because of the XML readout or if something is not working with it, but it clearly downloads an update then changes the version back.
Fixed
Hello,

Are there are any plans to implement a 3D button on the player controls?

This image was provided in your 3.X suggestions thread, however the controls and button seem to have reverted to the old-ish looking design and without the 3D button. (This button is important for me to activate 3D, otherwise my TV doesn't pick up a 3D signal).

I'm currently using 4.09.99, as it rolls back to 4.09.99 whenever I install 4.2.0.. I'm using OpenElec 6.0.0 Kodi 15.2.
Thank you, skin is actually amazing & running smooth on my Pi2. I was a bit disappointed with no option to hide home or to perhaps have more freedom with replacing the widgets but you get used to it eventually.

Update: I also noticed none of my 3D movies are getting the 3D media flag. Even if I play a movie in 3D for a few minutes and stop. It still only adds HD tag.
I have enabled the "extract video info from file" setting but not a single 3D movie has the flag... Kodi does auto activate 3D mode as each file is named "movie (year) .3D-HSBS".
The default theme Confluence does this correctly, so it is something within the skin. Perhaps 4.2.0 will fix it, when the repo is fixed?

EDIT: I had to rename all of my 3D movies from .3D-HSBS to -3D.HSBS for it to work.

Thanks.
  • 14(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xperience1080 4.x Bug Reports & Suggestions2