Android Search pop up blackend out
I have upgraded to Kodi 14.1 running , Android system , on a my GiCa .
My problem is that the SEARCH pop - up box dose not work on any module.
I canot see the letters to type as they have changed into black squares , I have also
tried to use a keyboard . I do not know what to do can anybody please give me some advice
Many thanks in advance.
See if the skin you are using is v14 compatible. If not, you might need to switch back to the default skin, Confluence.
I'm having same problem .. No text in the keyboard screen to type in what I'm searching for.

I'm using Confluence with or without 7 Icons added.

Using 14.2 Kodi on a Quad Core R-Box Device MK839.

Had same problem before in XBMC ..

ctx9
Does not look like anyone has a fix or able to solve the No Search ability ..

ctx9

[email protected]
We are using Confluence, but still no ability to enter words using search. When keyboard pops up, stated before, there are No letters that show up on Search keyboard.

Wishing everyone a Happy Easter..

ctx9
We are now using 15.0 Beta 2 Kodie .. with only 5 Icons.

If I want to have 7 Icons, the ability to also be able to use Search, is not available.

This is to say, there are no letters that show up on keyboard when wishing to search.

So to be able to search with letters showing up on keyboard, one must switch back to having only 5 Icons.

So do hope our programmers will fix this, allowing 7 (would also love to have 14) Icons.

7 Icons on lower side and 7 Icons on upper screen view .. Is this possible?

Wishing everyone a great coming of summer.

ctx9
The 7 icons comes from a different skin that is a mod of Confluence, which is why they look almost identical. So what you are seeing is not the icon slots disappearing, but switching between two different skins: one with 5 icon slots and one with 7 icon slots.

I don't know where the support thread is for the 7 icon version, but if you might find another mod of Confluence that does the same thing here: http://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=125
Ive had same thing for quite some time. When I change the skin I can search cos the keys appear again but then I lose all my favourites. I just go back after Ive searched. Its frustrating but hey ho there seems to be so many small problems with these boxes Im frightened to change anything til I get more up to speed with their internal workings, I still havent upgraded to Kodi from XBMC!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Search pop up blackend out0