Popcorn Hour - RF Remote
I am wondering if any super techs out there have got "Popcorn Hour - RF Remote" http://www.cloudmedia.com/products/acces...ies-detail to work with Kodi using a generic RF USB dongle.. If I can someone get this to work with openelec i would be over the moon..

Since I am moving from the Popcorn Hour world.. I have no idea what openelec can and can't do..
Why not a bluetooth remote and a bluetooth dongle?

(2015-02-27, 20:30)poofyhairguy Wrote: Why not a bluetooth remote and a bluetooth dongle?

Because I already have these remotes from my popcorn hour.. Just trying to recycle instead of just throwing it out.. Smile Smile
What sort of generic RF dongle are you looking at? That is my holdup, as normally RF stuff is either specific to a device or it uses an universal standard like bluetooth. If I knew what you were looking at I could help more.

I get wanting to recycle. Smile

(2015-02-27, 20:44)poofyhairguy Wrote: What sort of generic RF dongle are you looking at? That is my holdup, as normally RF stuff is either specific to a device or it uses an universal standard like bluetooth. If I knew what you were looking at I could help more.

I get wanting to recycle. Smile

Ya I really didn't even think that far.. I think I might just go with a ps3 bluetooth remote..

Thanks for your wise words.. Smile appreciate it..

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Popcorn Hour - RF Remote0