What PVR works with skins other than Confluence?
Hi, I'm trying to set up a PVR. I'm running Kodi 14.1 on Windows 7. I have installed NextPVR back end and it will record from the EPG if I use Confluence skin.

The problem is that I want to use a different skin (one with a vertical side bar rather than horizontal menu) such as Metropolis. What happens with that skin, and others I've tried is that clicking on a program in the EPG won't record programs. No ticks appear by the program in the EPG, and no program appears in the timer menu.

So what skins are people using on Win7 and Kodi 14.1 builds that will record?
What about the skin 'ace' it looks smart and can be changed Horizontal or vertical
(2015-02-27, 21:09)greekisland Wrote: Hi, I'm trying to set up a PVR. I'm running Kodi 14.1 on Windows 7. I have installed NextPVR back end and it will record from the EPG if I use Confluence skin.

The problem is that I want to use a different skin (one with a vertical side bar rather than horizontal menu) such as Metropolis. What happens with that skin, and others I've tried is that clicking on a program in the EPG won't record programs. No ticks appear by the program in the EPG, and no program appears in the timer menu.

So what skins are people using on Win7 and Kodi 14.1 builds that will record?

I know Titan works with NextPVR and now has a vertical menu option as well. I'd highly recommend it. Very flexible well designed skin.

Also, once you press record double check things on the NextPVR side. I just noticed this last night that I had hit record, and thought nothing had happened. I hit record again, and then saw I was recording the same show twice. Sometimes the PVR updates back to the Kodi UI can be a bit slow.
Eminence
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
Thanks guys - have installed Titan, and it's working as I'd like.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
What PVR works with skins other than Confluence?0