Win newbie needing help
i have downloaded kodi and when I go to system settings scroll down to add-ons there is no disable add-ons in the list am I missing something?
I guess you're missing some disabled add-ons, if you download/get some add-ons and check them out, then disable the ones that don't work for you, it will save you from um-installing them and you can have them showing up in the disabled add-ons list. Sometimes when we try an add-on and it works well, but over time the links break down, we disable it in the hope that the add-on will get an auto-update one day, but if it's uninstalled, the user doesn't notified the add-on has an update and might work again.

Don't spend a lot of time on these add-ons, what's here to-day might be gone tomorrow.
I guess I didn't explain my problem clearly in the settings menu when I click on add ons the list that comes only has enable add ons there is no disable add ons in the list. What I need to know is how do I get disable add ons on the list so I can disable the the two add ons that are there. The add ons that are on the list are kodi repository add ons and they are both enabled. How do I get the list of disabled add ons I have not been able to finish the installation process because of this
I'm surely confused over your question, so I'll outline the procedure and if you follow along perhaps you will discover the solution to your issue.

1 ) to add an add-on from the home screen go to settings>add-ons>get addons>all addons>video add-ons>pick one (Let's say Jupiter Broadcasting) click the rmb or the 'C' Key on the keyboard, from this menu pick add-on information at whihc point your are presented with various options, one of whihc is install, another uninstall, and disable along with settings. Install this.

2) Configure and confirm the add-on works in your video add-on area off your home page.

3) At this point you can re-enter the homepage?settings>add-ons locate the>get addons>all addons>video add-ons and locate the Jupiter Broadcasting add-on and hitting keybaord 'C' or RMB will bring up the context menu allowing you to access to disable, uninstall or change the settings

The menu options (slide out menu on the left side, use mouse to the left or left arrow) in add-ons allow for, updates, and refresh are just a few of the options. If there is add-on's already present that came with the build, then you are using a non-offical Kodi build. You really need to be more specific... in what is your O/S and version, what version of Kodi, what add-ons, the hardware etc..

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
newbie needing help0