Sonarr (NZBDrone) like calendar view?
Hopefully this is the correct place to post this, if not please forgive the mistake. I'm relatively new to XBMC and I'm currently using Gotham on an android box, what I'm looking for...and I've done countless google searches but I've come up empty so far is something along the lines of the calendar view for Sonarr (formerly NZBDrone.)

It has a beautiful interface and very easy to tell at a glance what's been recieved and what is still missing in your library. I don't use the program for searching, I actually use Sickbeard for that but I do use it strictly for the calendar. I'm wondering if there's a plugin that I can't find or if someone has made a calendar plugin like this that gives past and upcoming episodes and whether or not you have them in your library. I've included a screenshot for those not sure what I'm talking about, you'll see the downloaded episodes in green, if the show time has passed and you don't have it in your library it turns red, etc, etc...

Interesting... I did a search for Kodi + Sonarr on google; and, found this single post. It would be great to see my Sonarr Calendar view via Sonar.
Just going to bump this as I'd love to have full sonarr integration via plugin to Kodi. Smile

I'm pretty sure the api would support it. Smile
You'll have to put this request to one of the skin makers. As to get the iCal data from Sonarr that's super easy.

What it comes down to is what todo with that data. So talk to the skinners. See if anyone want to build a "custom page" to display the calender.
The Problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem.
Do you understand?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Sonarr (NZBDrone) like calendar view?0