Xperience1080 + script.extendedinfo integration progress
Nod

Here's a small video with further progress compared to the previous one I posted: https://vid.me/JAjF

It's going to act in a similar method as the old script, it's already a requirement as of v3.49 (for home widgets) so it should be available to all.

It will not have every single bit of information available, please don't request it. Movie info (when looking at the list and pressing right again) is not yet done.

Depending on my time, progress and other factors, this MAY be pushed out for the current 3.5 Helix version.

Opinions, feedback?

Want to buy me a beer/coffee/pizza?

USD and GBP are also accepted Rolleyes.
Please read the online manual (wiki) & FAQ (wiki) before posting.

Skins: Estuary | Xperience1080
Opinion: Never purchase HTC products
This is just my own humble opinion, but I really feel the number of dialogs and windows opened to access the information is very dated. I implemented this version for my mod which uses MediaBrowser but I find it a lot more useful as I can see more info at once.

I do understand though it may not be to everyone's taste, you can navigate to the actors/cast as its a list and select them to bring up there personal info alomg with the media they star in within your collection.

(2015-03-01, 23:17)im85288 Wrote: This is just my own humble opinion, but I really feel the number of dialogs and windows opened to access the information is very dated. I implemented this version for my mod which uses MediaBrowser but I find it a lot more useful as I can see more info at once.

I do understand though it may not be to everyone's taste, you can navigate to the actors/cast as its a list and select them to bring up there personal info alomg with the media they star in within your collection.

That would certainly be easier as I could just adapt the add-on files without doing much else, but it wouldn't fit into the overall skin. I like your take on it, though. It'll be a shame to see you head off to Arctic Zephyr.
Please read the online manual (wiki) & FAQ (wiki) before posting.

Skins: Estuary | Xperience1080
Opinion: Never purchase HTC products
(2015-03-01, 23:41)Piers Wrote: That would certainly be easier as I could just adapt the add-on files without doing much else, but it wouldn't fit into the overall skin. I like your take on it, though. It'll be a shame to see you head off to Arctic Zephyr.

Thanks, I'll probably be back again sometime in the future! I did the same with Eminenence and Equilibrium but ended up coming back to the first skin that got me hooked on Kodi. I'll be keeping an eye on what happens though so keep up the good work Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xperience1080 + script.extendedinfo integration progress0