Req trakt.tv Ratings for TV Shows.
The "Universal Movie Scraper" is able to pull ratings from trakt.tv for movies.

I don't think there currently are any addons that can pull ratings for TV Shows from trakt.tv, if there is please point me in the right direction. Otherwise, I would love to see this feature in one of the current Scrapers or maybe a new one dedicated for trakt.tv.
I would love this feature as well. If there's no current way to do this, does anyone know of a media manager that would allow the creation of nfo's with this information?
*push*

Additionally it would be great to use the rating which has the most votes. So if the episode/movie has 100 votes on Trakt.tv but 200 on IMDb, use the IMDb rating. If it's more on the Trakt.tv site, us this one instead.
The API for movie ratings on Trakt.tv is here and for TV episodes here.
+1 @butcha
+1 @Abu-Dun
(2015-02-28, 17:07)butcha Wrote: The "Universal Movie Scraper" is able to pull ratings from trakt.tv for movies.

I don't think there currently are any addons that can pull ratings for TV Shows from trakt.tv, if there is please point me in the right direction. Otherwise, I would love to see this feature in one of the current Scrapers or maybe a new one dedicated for trakt.tv.

I'm just looking inside the configuration and I don't see any option to get rating from Trakt. Are you sure?
Any news on this front?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
trakt.tv Ratings for TV Shows.0