pseudotv live
good day all i have installed pseudotv live on my android tab 3 8 . How do i use the tv guide and change channels i do not see a = or - to do this

thanks
Not supported on touch screen devices as far as I know
first_time_user (wiki) | free content (wiki) | forum rules (wiki) | PVR (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)

IMPORTANT:
The official Kodi version does not contain any content what so ever. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media carrier that you own. Additionally Kodi allows you to install third-party plugins that may provide access to content that is freely available on the official content provider website. The watching or listening of illegal or pirated content which would otherwise need to be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Team Kodi.
ok thank so how do i use the tv guide and change channels on my mac
Good Day all I installed Pseudotv lite for some reason it does not say Pseudotv live. On my MAC I use my key board to change the channels and it's not working and when i press the enter key the tv guide does not show. Is this because I am using the lit editon and not the live. I am having a problem setting up the library when i set the community list to NA it changed back to disabled I installed it from Lunatixz Repo

please advise me what i have done wrong.
Thanks
First thing you have done wrong is not posting in the add-on thread.
first_time_user (wiki) | free content (wiki) | forum rules (wiki) | PVR (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)

IMPORTANT:
The official Kodi version does not contain any content what so ever. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media carrier that you own. Additionally Kodi allows you to install third-party plugins that may provide access to content that is freely available on the official content provider website. The watching or listening of illegal or pirated content which would otherwise need to be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Team Kodi.
Ok sorry

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
pseudotv live0