Scroll bar in list view
the list view does not show the scrollbar. This leaves me with no idea as to how many videos are in the list, also you do not where you are in the list.

Can you please have the scrollbar always display? Or maybe display only on movement?
The current setting is that if you press right (focus the scrollbar) it will be displayed.
Also it will be always visible if you enable the touchscreen/mouse support.

The number of items in the list should be on the top left btw...
If I enable touchscreen mouse support my air mouse no longer works as expected.

It would be super nice to be able to enable just the scrollbar.
(2015-03-05, 15:23)wheemer Wrote: It would be super nice to be able to enable just the scrollbar.

Maybe as a toggle option, I personally wouldn't want to see it all the time, only when I need it.
Sorry i meant that when navigating up or down it would be nice if it showed.
fixed this in new beta. Scrollbar shows up when you're scrolling through the list
Thank you for adding this! What version should I see this on? I'm currently on 3.2.68
(2015-03-11, 20:16)wheemer Wrote: Thank you for adding this! What version should I see this on? I'm currently on 3.2.68

It's added in version 3.2.70. Current version stable is 3.2.68 and current beta version is 3.2.72.
New stable version will be pushed out somewhere within a week or something like that
This works nice when holding down or up arrow or when using the scrollbar.

It would also be nice if it appeared for a tiny amount as I tap up or down arrow.

This option is because sometimes when I enter recently added it looks as if it's at the top and there are no new shows. I can't know that instantly without being able to see the scroll.

That was just one example.

Thanks! I love your skin.
I tried adding this but couldn't find a way to get that done. It's either always visible OR visible on focus OR visible while scrolling...

Suggestion: why not press to the right on the list so you'll focus the scrollbar ?
I appreciate you trying... Thats a good work around

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Scroll bar in list view1