Seeking Harmony Keyboard Map Help (MiniX X5)
Configuration: MiniX X5, Harmony 700 remote. Running Helix.

Problem: My unit shipped without a remote. I have basic functionality (arrow keys, back, context menu) with my 700, but no playback control in Kodi. This is hampering the WAF on this player. I've tried incorporating a MCE Keyboard into my Harmony setup, and have even dabbled in the XML files, but haven't found a way to map keyboard controls (p, x, f, r, etc) that actually works. I've searched these forums, the MiniX forums (not very helpful) and the greater web until I'm cross-eyed, with no luck.

My question: Has anyone ever figured out mappings for Harmony 700 that actually work with the X5 for play/stop, etc? Could you point me to a tutorial? If so, you'd become my new favorite person!
Pretty sure there are solutions to be found on, e.g, Freaktab.
If you're not a techie, the simple solution is to buy a flirc (http://flirc.tv)
Thanks, Koying. I see Finless is over there -- it's his ROM I'm using on the MiniX, so that may indeed be the best forum to inquire.

Thanks, too, for all of your hard work on the Android version of Kodi (especially the hardware acceleration, without which my MiniX would be a very expensive -- and not very effective -- paperweight)!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Seeking Harmony Keyboard Map Help (MiniX X5)0