Win Link for 14.1 isn't correct
The link for Windows 14.1 only downloads the 14.2 beta. Could someone please fix this so I that people can download the MORE stable version of 14.1 for Windows.

Thanks
That is the more stable version. 14.0 and 14.1 had a very bad crashing issue specific to Windows, and this is one of those rare cases were the beta is more stable.
(2015-03-02, 02:50)Ned Scott Wrote: That is the more stable version. 14.0 and 14.1 had a very bad crashing issue specific to Windows, and this is one of those rare cases were the beta is more stable.

Well it's not very stable on Wndows 8.1 x64, I keep getting lag on the playback which causes Kodi to go non-responsive.
(2015-03-02, 02:52)smoothrunnings Wrote:
(2015-03-02, 02:50)Ned Scott Wrote: That is the more stable version. 14.0 and 14.1 had a very bad crashing issue specific to Windows, and this is one of those rare cases were the beta is more stable.

Well it's not very stable on Wndows 8.1 x64, I keep getting lag on the playback which causes Kodi to go non-responsive.

"lag on playback" I don't understand what that means, surely any lag time on playback is an issue with the drive your media is stored on.
Please read the online manual (wiki) & FAQ (wiki) before posting.

Skins: Estuary | Xperience1080
Opinion: Never purchase HTC products

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Link for 14.1 isn't correct0