Mouse click problem
Hi

I have recently installed Openelec on my Pi2. Everything works smoothly except mouse clicks. Mouse movement works, but when I click the mouse pointer keeps jumping to the upper left corner of the screen opening the side menu. I have to rapidly click a few times to get any click to register at the correct spot. I have also installed the latest release of OSMC with exactly the same problem. When i run X from raspbian the mouse works perfectly fine with mouse clicks registering at the right spot and no pointer jumping. I would have mentioned it on the OpenElec forums but I cannot seem to register (no confirmation mail) and there does not seem to be support that I can turn to to help me with my registration.

Has anyone else experienced this problem? On my windows 7 laptop mouse clicks wok fine.

Is there a way in which I can install Kodi on top of raspbian to see if I get the same problem from there?

Regards
Well, you live and learn! I have been setting up the Pi2 at my desk where I have been using my Logitech G300 mouse. Swapped the mouse for my daughter's simple M90 optical mouse and bam.. everything works as advertised with no more clicking issues whatsoever.

What can I say ... sorry to have bothered you all.

Regards

Neels

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Mouse click problem0