HiMedia Q10 audio problems
Good morning,

My name Is Andoni, I'm writing from the center of the world, Bilbo :p. I have a HiMedia Q10 media center and I have a problem with xmbc/kodi... when I try to see a movie with DTS or 5.1 audio, it goes very slow... I have checked the audio options and in the hardware appears "android, audiotrack" I think that it is the problem... anybody have the same problem?

Thank you!
seems that changing in the gui settings:

<dtshdpassthrough default=>false<"true"/dtshdpassthrough>
<truehdpassthrough default="true">false</truehdpassthrough>

to
<dtshdpassthrough default=>true<"true"/dtshdpassthrough>
<truehdpassthrough default="true">true</truehdpassthrough>

It works... I will check it when I arrive to home... I hope that it can be helpfully to other q10 users!
install himediawrapper http://www.mediafire.com/download/73ydkv...rapper.apk ,and use kodi + himediaplayer as external player
LG OLED 55E8 - M9702(oppo 203) -  Dinobot U5PVR(Enigma 2) - Meccol KI pro(COREelec) - Sony PS5
AndroidPremiumPlayer blog - HI - Frequency Switcher 
(2015-03-02, 15:12)looun Wrote: install himediawrapper http://www.mediafire.com/download/73ydkv...rapper.apk ,and use kodi + himediaplayer as external player

thx man!
Hi,

the himediaWrapper as external player is the right choice for you, when u are using bluray-movies. The Videoplayer from himedia is able to play in 24 fps (kodis DVDplayer unfortunetly not) and audio is in passthrough.

But... it is no reason, why your video is "slow" on kodi-DVDplayer. It should work as well . Did you are using hardware-acceleration for video? Or is your video VC - 1 coded - not h264 ? In this case only the himedia player (used by the himedia Wrapper) is working well.

SaEt9000
Hi,

Thanks for the information sharing. I downloaded himediaWrapper.apk and trying to use adbFire to install this APK but got the error message, "install failed". How do I install himediaWrapper.apk to Amazon Fire TV ?

Thanks.
?

you only have to double-klick the apk from your filemanger or ESexplorer.

After that you should modify the playercorefactory.xml in your userdata-folder.

SaEt9000
Hello, God Morning

Hope that anyone can help meHuh

I got a Himedia Q10 quad and have the problem, that I can not skip from one to another chapter in iso or mkv files.

The chapters are existent. If I play the fils on my Destop PC with Power DVD or MediaPlayer Home Classic I can skip between the chapters as I want.

What have I to do
(2015-03-15, 17:05)r6321426 Wrote: Hi,

Thanks for the information sharing. I downloaded himediaWrapper.apk and trying to use adbFire to install this APK but got the error message, "install failed". How do I install himediaWrapper.apk to Amazon Fire TV ?

Thanks.

It is for Himedia devices not Amazon ones.
It won't work on other devices.
Hi,

Regarding the TureHD and DTS-HD passthrough, is there a way to set Kodi Krypton for the passthrough without using the Himedia wrapper? Currently the TrueHD and DTS-HD do not show up as an option under the audio settings. The passthrough does work when using the Himedia wrapper, although the playback menus are lacking for the Himedia player.

Thanks

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
HiMedia Q10 audio problems0