sustem icons,fanart and poster art not working
I recently refreshed my config. using fresh start in TV add-ons. After installing ad-dons there are no icons just large buttons. Also my library is not updating properly. I have to manually update fan-art if I want to view using showcase view. even when I try to manually add art work I don't always see the thumb to choose what image I want to use

i have installed and ran artwork down-loader saved the files to hard drive with no changes.

i have used both universal and move dB to try to update the library.

I have tried to use different skins upgraded all add on with no luck

it just seemed that before the change to kodi I never had issues with the library updating (yes my files are sorted by name and year using filebot) properly. That's why I thought it would be an issue to just move to new version and update my library aga did

is there a quick way to update all the fanart and icons so I don't have to do it manually?

version Kodi 14.1
Check tv addons forums, unsupported addons don't get help here. You're best bet is staying away from add ons like that unless you know exactly what it is doing, otherwise you end up in the situation that you are in.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
sustem icons,fanart and poster art not working0