Req Play next unwatched episode of show when selecting the TV show
Instead of browsing episodes of a TV show, is it possible to just play the next unwatched? Seems like an extra unnecessary click when you just want to continue your show. Maybe this is a different feature and shouldn't replace the existing browse-behaviour. More like Watchlist or On-deck that I remember was heavily discussed earlier... If I'm missing something, please excuse me, and point me to how to get this behaviour Smile
The Real Skimshady
have you tried lazyTV http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=170975
Using the contextual menu item "Play from here" might also work.
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
That's exactly what script.watchlist does. It needs skin support, but is very easy to implement.
I will give lazyTV a try!

So Aeon Nox doesn't support watchlist in-skin? How does reFocus compare to Aeon Nox? I'm using the new Raspberry Pi 2, and love the eye candy and performance of this skin. But I miss a deeper integration of watchlist.. Should I give reFocus a shot too then? Smile
The Real Skimshady
Aeon Nox has a recommended episodes widget. In my experience this does the same thing as watchlist.
I don't like the current widget that much. I would like to mask away newest episodes if I haven't watched all previous episodes up till it. And older episodes where I'm currently ay don't show there... It is more of a recent added list I think

Edit: Ok, I looked around a little more and found the 'Recommended Episodes' widget which seems to suit my needs Smile
The Real Skimshady
The 'Recommended Episodes' widget in Aeon Nox stopped refreshing itself... I even tried rebooting the HW (RPi2 w/OpenELEC). Why?
The Real Skimshady

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Play next unwatched episode of show when selecting the TV show0