Chnage default opening path?
Using OSMC on Kodi, is there a way i can set it to open up on a custom path? (Its a nework share).

Thanks
Bump.
Bump again.
That would be Kodi on OSMC.
Not clear to me what you're asking, whether it's to play files or to boot from, but I recommend the OSMC forum
Derek
Thanks, but i asked there and they said i'd have to ask here.

What i'm asking seems pretty simple. When booted up, i want OSMC/Kodi/whatever to load a network share, rather than the main menu.
Open a window or a video on playback?
I have a share mapped. I want it to open at the root of that rather than browsing through "videos" then "media" etc.
Why wouldn't you add the share as a video source so the content is added to the library?
(2015-03-05, 19:24)ActionA Wrote: Why wouldn't you add the share as a video source so the content is added to the library?

What difference will this make? I'm just trying to save a few seconds every time the Rpi is turned on, i assumed this would be a simple configuration somewhere.
(2015-03-06, 11:16)chamelious Wrote:
(2015-03-05, 19:24)ActionA Wrote: Why wouldn't you add the share as a video source so the content is added to the library?

What difference will this make? I'm just trying to save a few seconds every time the Rpi is turned on, i assumed this would be a simple configuration somewhere.
Once you've added it to the library and it's all setup you can change your skin to boot straight to the movie library and by doing that would be the same boot up time plus you would have all your fanart for your movies

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Chnage default opening path?0