Req Manage WiFi and Bluetooth Connections/Settings
What I really miss within kodi to run standalone, is a central point to manage WiFi and Bluetooth connections.
I know OpenELEC already integrated something like that. I would like to see something like that with in Kodi and for other systems Smile
Problem is that this would be very OS and even in some cases Driver dependent, Something in which Kodi strive NOT to be. Reason you see it in OpenELEC is because the operating system was built around Kodi. Smile
Yea I know that each is would need a own implementation and OpenELEC has this feature because it's build around kodi and is an os. But I think each is should have some interfaces that could be used or not?
For a while we had one for wifi that worked with various linux-based OSes. What would be really cool is if such an add-on could hook its settings naturally in with the other Kodi settings.
(2015-03-10, 03:07)Ned Scott Wrote: For a while we had one for wifi that worked with various linux-based OSes. What would be really cool is if such an add-on could hook its settings naturally in with the other Kodi settings.

Hi, How everybody else is doing this on linux?. Is this addon network-manager? is it working on jarvis?

Thanks!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Manage WiFi and Bluetooth Connections/Settings0