RP1 open elec kodi won't see .strm file
So after getting a larger SD card I made a new install of Kodi. Usually I drop my .strm files right into the video file and I can just hit browse and run them. Now everytime I go there it's blank. I know the files are there because I can ssh in and see them. They literally all worked with no problems yesterday on my old SD card and now they won't even show up. Am I forgetting something ? I can attach screen shots if needed but is strm support not on Helix? This is driving me nuts. I never needed and addon to play them before.
AnybodyHuh
(2015-03-04, 00:42)H3lla5 Wrote: So after getting a larger SD card I made a new install of Kodi. Usually I drop my .strm files right into the video file and I can just hit browse and run them. Now everytime I go there it's blank. I know the files are there because I can ssh in and see them. They literally all worked with no problems yesterday on my old SD card and now they won't even show up. Am I forgetting something ? I can attach screen shots if needed but is strm support not on Helix? This is driving me nuts. I never needed and addon to play them before.

I have been researching the same thing for some time now and I have concluded that the ability to play .strm files in KODI Helix has, surprisingly, been depreciated, although I do not understand why.
Nope, STRM files are still supported and fully working, as far as I can see.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
RP1 open elec kodi won't see .strm file0