Random arrow up behavior
Hi,

Randomly Jodi acts as if I would have pressed the arrow up button which is quite annoying e.g. In live tv as then suddenly the channel switches in live TV.
Any idea, how I can identify what's going on here?

Thanks and cheers,
Thomas
Get her some flowers Wink
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
Does it happen in other applications as well?
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
Hehe, the iPad seems to think she is better called Jodi ;-)
I don't know if it happens in other apps, as this machine is dedicated to Kodi....
Mind posting a debug log so we can get some more information about your setup and the magic keypresses?
disconnect any connected game controllers if any...
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Random arrow up behavior0