• 15(current)
Release Vimeo v4.X.X - KODI 14.X Helix
Hi there, I'm using Vimeo on an OSMC Kodi installation, RPI3 (August 2023 update). I've had this problem before, but it seems more prevalent now. I select Vimeo videos to watch, and some of them play normally, while some only play the audio with a black screen for the video. I receive no error message and everything else in the add-on seems to work fine.

I've searched for this problem and can't seem to find other posts with the same problem. What would be the best way to start troubleshooting this?
(2023-09-28, 04:09)kehlerk Wrote: What would be the best way to start troubleshooting this?
Hello @kehlerk,

Welcome to Kodi forum.

The best way to troubleshoot is to send your debug log

Why is your title talking about Kodi 14.X Helix? 
(2023-09-28, 04:09)kehlerk Wrote: RPI3 (August 2023 update)
You went ahead and updated your RPI pie but is there a reason why you still run Kodi that is almost a decade old? The latest Kodi is Nexus 20. Even without the debug log, I can tell you that updating Kodi will probably fix your problem.

Edit: my bad, I thought you created this thread. Seems like you just posted here. Still, provide the debug log
Life is short, I don't have time for squabbles. Lets be friends, lets enjoy Kodi :)
(2023-09-28, 04:09)kehlerk Wrote: Hi there, I'm using Vimeo on an OSMC Kodi installation, RPI3 (August 2023 update). I've had this problem before, but it seems more prevalent now. I select Vimeo videos to watch, and some of them play normally, while some only play the audio with a black screen for the video. I receive no error message and everything else in the add-on seems to work fine.

I've searched for this problem and can't seem to find other posts with the same problem. What would be the best way to start troubleshooting this?
Please post the link to the Vimeo video that doesn't work for you and what addon-settings you are using. With this info I may be able to debug the issue. (Or post a debug-log, if you know how.)
  • 15(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Vimeo v4.X.X - KODI 14.X Helix1