How fontconfig for iOS??
What makes you think this is even related to fontconfig? (quick answer is - no i can't - at least not until you provide some more background information). Fontconfig doesn't render fonts...
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
(2015-03-17, 18:28)Memphiz Wrote: What makes you think this is even related to fontconfig? (quick answer is - no i can't - at least not until you provide some more background information). Fontconfig doesn't render fonts...

Can you say me. Why Kodi using very old version from fontconfig?? Since 2010(2.8.0) has fontconfig many bug fixes include Wink
try it and report back:

http://mirrors.xbmc.org/test-builds/darw...ig-ios.deb

We normally stay on working libs because it can be a pain in the ass to get libs to compile for all our platforms (ios, osx, win32, android-arm, android-x86, linux-arm, linux-x86) ...

PS: to me you really come off a bit rude - maybe its just the lack of language on your side - but really if i ask a question its not the best idea to answer with another question ...
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
Now much better by 1 testfile SmileSmileSmile By 2 testfile is other problem.
Kodi really good. when it comes times in the app store?? I wait since 2011 Smile)
As soon as Apple changes enough of their App Store rules to allow it? There's a bunch of stuff that Kodi currently requires that isn't allowed. For example, you wouldn't be able to add any add-ons under Apple's rules.
Could you please try to be a bit more verbose about the issue you have and what exactly is fixed by updating fontconfig?
It does not work on iOS 8.1. Is there any way to recover the lost files?
ok i am out - thats enough "non-information" for a while
(2015-03-21, 13:01)Memphiz Wrote: ok i am out - thats enough "non-information" for a while

Hi where is update for my bug report Sad
There is no bug report from you yet (at least no proper) - READ MY FUCKIN COMMENTS AND ANSWER!
(2015-03-26, 13:09)Memphiz Wrote: There is no bug report from you yet (at least no proper) - READ MY FUCKIN COMMENTS AND ANSWER!

What's wrong with you? Here my bug report http://trac.kodi.tv/ticket/15864 <--- You are blind o.O
(2015-03-27, 01:49)Bigmuscle Wrote:
(2015-03-26, 13:09)Memphiz Wrote: There is no bug report from you yet (at least no proper) - READ MY FUCKIN COMMENTS AND ANSWER!

What's wrong with you? Here my bug report http://trac.kodi.tv/ticket/15864 <--- You are blind o.O

I think there's just some miscommunication here. I think Memphiz was expecting you to either describe the bug in this thread or at least link the trac ticket in this thread. I've been following this thread as well and came to the same conclusion. Considering the number of messages team members read in a week, it is easy to miss a Trac ticket or not know that it is connected to a forum discussion.

So I think we're on the same page now. I also tried to better explain the situation on the Trac ticket.
Here's what I wrote on the Trac ticket:

Quote:I'll try to translate here, because it took me a while to understand what the issue was. Using the linked .ass file from Bigmuscle, you can see Kodi rendering the subtitles differently on a desktop machine vs on iOS. On iOS there appears to be various disconnected parts to the letters.

Desktop (correct rendering): http://i.imgur.com/Mzdn7XH.png

iOS (incorrect rendering): http://i.imgur.com/lC7AtiW.jpg
Thx Ned - BigMuscle the way your "writings" come over is just unacceptable to me...

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How fontconfig for iOS??0