Environment variable for source paths?
I'm modifying my setup specific script that plays movie trailers (either one after the other until they have all played, or a set number before a movie) to a more generic script that I can release for general consumption. My script plays trailers that have already been downloaded and are located in the folder for that particular movie.

In the settings screen, it would be easy to have the user specify where their movie folder is, but I think it would be easier if I could use the source folder for movies as a default. I'm guessing there must be an environment variable (or maybe a function I could call) that would give me the folder location. I've searched through the wiki and the forums but couldn't find anything. Is there any easy way to do this?

Thanks!
Ok, after some exploring I realised that the data I need is in sources.xml. Is there an easy way to get to this data without having to figure out which platform the script is running on so I can get the correct location of the file and then having to parse it to get the info I need?
This should help: http://kodi.wiki/view/Special_protocol

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Environment variable for source paths?0