Release Support thread for Autostop addon
I set it to "Always" but it didn't play the sound when the alert popped up, it just worked normally and played it only at the end when the video was stopped. I think the second option would be a lot better IMO, it might not have issues with a notification sound during video playback but I have no idea.

Cheers
(2024-04-17, 17:12)pedroperezpereira Wrote: I set it to "Always" but it didn't play the sound when the alert popped up, it just worked normally and played it only at the end when the video was stopped. I think the second option would be a lot better IMO, it might not have issues with a notification sound during video playback but I have no idea.

Cheers

Right now it just has the popup and no notification, so you won't hear the sound.  I'll post a test release for you soon which has the notification option and you can try it before I add it to the production code.  It will be in the next couple of days.

Jeff
Running with the Mezzmo Kodi addon.  The easier way to share your media with multiple Kodi clients.
Service.autostop , CBC Sports, Kodi Selective Cleaner and Mezzmo Kodi addon author.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Support thread for Autostop addon0