• 43(current)
Trakt.tv v3
(2015-08-18, 13:22)Razze Wrote:
(2015-08-18, 12:22)freddan101 Wrote:
(2015-08-13, 22:48)Razze Wrote: Unwatched should be possible, but I'm not seeing me doing it. It will also introduce other problems, like which side wins in a conflict of flags, does trakt have the true value or does kodi have it etc.
Is there a timestamp that could be used to determine which side has the most recent update?

Not that I remember from the top of my head.

Even if there was, this wouldn't always be correct.

That's too bad, would have been a nice feature.
Razze:
Does trakt addon send actual kodi runtime for episode scrobbles?
On trakt website - dashboard/profile stats looks to calculate episode runtime from website episode profile (ie. kodi episode runtime = 41min, but is calcluated as 60min on webiste)
Is this some kind of new api/website limitation/feature now or just v3 addon not sending runtime value to trakt api?

In v2 trakt addon actual runtimes from kodi were sent afaik / calculated on website.
Can this be fixed on addon side?

Thanks.
(2015-08-20, 20:09)ezechiel1917 Wrote: Razze:
Does trakt addon send actual kodi runtime for episode scrobbles?
On trakt website - dashboard/profile stats looks to calculate episode runtime from website episode profile (ie. kodi episode runtime = 41min, but is calcluated as 60min on webiste)
Is this some kind of new api/website limitation/feature now or just v3 addon not sending runtime value to trakt api?

In v2 trakt addon actual runtimes from kodi were sent afaik / calculated on website.
Can this be fixed on addon side?

Thanks.

Thats one of the points, that got kicked out on purpose from the trakt guys. I suggest you change the runtime on themoviedb to the correct value.
Thanks for explanation. Too bad trakt have decided to not support precise runtimes anymore. I hoped it was something missed on the addon side.
I think that changing values to correct ones is no go for episodes, as thetvdb only have standardised runtime defined for whole tv show (20,30,60min etc which unfortunately includes commercials) which is then used for episodes on trakt website.
I didn't mention movies (but also suspected it) because I haven't checked their stats calculation. Movies often have different cuts with different runtimes so calculations can also be wrong if they use just movie profile runtimes so it's the same "problem".
(2015-08-21, 07:50)ezechiel1917 Wrote: Thanks for explanation. Too bad trakt have decided to not support precise runtimes anymore. I hoped it was something missed on the addon side.
I think that changing values to correct ones is no go for episodes, as thetvdb only have standardised runtime defined for whole tv show (20,30,60min etc which unfortunately includes commercials) which is then used for episodes on trakt website.
I didn't mention movies (but also suspected it) because I haven't checked their stats calculation. Movies often have different cuts with different runtimes so calculations can also be wrong if they use just movie profile runtimes so it's the same "problem".

Well, I'm not 100% sure but I think the runtime is used from themoviedb, so edit it there. I also think it's without advertisement breaks. And we might also be able to set it episode/season wide in the near future there.
Episodes on trakt website definitely use runtime from thetvdb.com which unfortunately counts commercials.
For example:
Friends
trakt.tv - 30min
thetvdb.com - 30min
themoviedb.org - 22min
(2015-08-21, 14:20)ezechiel1917 Wrote: Episodes on trakt website definitely use runtime from thetvdb.com which unfortunately counts commercials.
For example:
Friends
trakt.tv - 30min
thetvdb.com - 30min
themoviedb.org - 22min

Nope, the page just wasn't refreshed yet. I just triggered an update via the vip membership and it shows 22 mins now.
Interesting, So there is a hope for the future.
Thanks for info!
Hello,

I have a script error.... i have downloaded from the Kodi Repo. And afterwards from de Github. Also no succes.

What can i do?

EDIT its working again
version 3.0.4
- added playback progress sync for episodes
- fixed problem when external addon is providing video_ids but no year
- fixed problem with multi-part episodes sometimes not being recognized
- added fallback for dates outside of the unix timespan - they will now fall back to the current date/time
- updated language files from Transifex
Razze, I'm using LazyTV and I want to rewatch a series, but I'll have to mark the entire show as unwatched to get LazyTV to show that series.
If I mark a series as unwatched, how will that affect my Trakt account in the event I did a sync?
Laptop: Dell Inspiron i7559-2512BLK | Windows 10 Pro x64 | Intel Core i7 6700HQ (2.60 GHz) | 1 TB + 8 GB SSHD
Kodi 18.3
MiniPC: LibreELEC 8.2.1
Sharing Media: SMB (HDD: 2 TB, 1 TB) | Media Manager/Organizer - Media Companion
(2015-09-01, 02:17)marhutchy Wrote: Razze, I'm using LazyTV and I want to rewatch a series, but I'll have to mark the entire show as unwatched to get LazyTV to show that series.
If I mark a series as unwatched, how will that affect my Trakt account in the event I did a sync?

It shouldn't affect it, as long as you use the built in unwatched not the trakt toggle watched. But the next sync will probably set these as seen again on kodi.
(2015-09-01, 09:29)Razze Wrote:
(2015-09-01, 02:17)marhutchy Wrote: Razze, I'm using LazyTV and I want to rewatch a series, but I'll have to mark the entire show as unwatched to get LazyTV to show that series.

It shouldn't affect it, as long as you use the built in unwatched not the trakt toggle watched. But the next sync will probably set these as seen again on kodi.

You can disable the addon toggle "Mark TV episodes from Trakt history as watched in Kodi" then mark the show as unwatched in Kodi.
(2015-09-02, 09:23)asiuhas Wrote:
(2015-09-01, 09:29)Razze Wrote:

You can disable the addon toggle "Mark TV episodes from Trakt history as watched in Kodi" then mark the show as unwatched in Kodi.

I was thinking of that, but thanks for bringing it up.
Laptop: Dell Inspiron i7559-2512BLK | Windows 10 Pro x64 | Intel Core i7 6700HQ (2.60 GHz) | 1 TB + 8 GB SSHD
Kodi 18.3
MiniPC: LibreELEC 8.2.1
Sharing Media: SMB (HDD: 2 TB, 1 TB) | Media Manager/Organizer - Media Companion
On the first thread it says this addon can show trending movies.. but I dont see it in this thread, does that mean its no longer supported?

Just wondering if I could make a list of trending movies based on existing library with this addon?
  • 43(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Trakt.tv v35