• 51(current)
Trakt.tv v3
Anyone have any tips to get this addon working in a headless environment?
So first off I just want to say a big thank you for the developer(s) of this plugin. It is by far the best thing for Kodi / XBMC, and because of it I even ended up purchasing a VIP account over at Trakt. So again, thank you so much for all your hard work. I absolutely love this addon. Thank you thank you thank you.

Now with that said! I am running into a problem. It seems as though when I sync my data, everything is completely accurate excluding the "Play Count". For example, I synced my movies all on Sept 29th and marked them as watched so naturally the plugin reported to Trakt that I watched all these movies on the same day (Sept 29th). That's not a big deal. The problem is for whatever reason, it said I watched the movie 4 times on the same day at the same exact time. So just to make sure my database wasn't messed up, I opened the MyVideos.db and verified that the Play Count for this particular movie was only 1. Yet again, the plugin told Trakt that I had watched it 4 times. So I ended up deleting my entire Trakt collection (via TraktRater) which got rid of absolutely everything on my Trakt account and let me start from scratch. I resynced all my movies and the same thing happened. Another odd thing is that half of my movies all synced saying I watched them 4x, then the other half synced saying I watched them 2x. I'm a bit stumped.

Does anyone have any idea as to what the issue could be? I can provide any logs or whatever if needed. Just let me know! Thanks again.
(2015-11-13, 04:54)codeseven Wrote: So first off I just want to say a big thank you for the developer(s) of this plugin. It is by far the best thing for Kodi / XBMC, and because of it I even ended up purchasing a VIP account over at Trakt. So again, thank you so much for all your hard work. I absolutely love this addon. Thank you thank you thank you.

Now with that said! I am running into a problem. It seems as though when I sync my data, everything is completely accurate excluding the "Play Count". For example, I synced my movies all on Sept 29th and marked them as watched so naturally the plugin reported to Trakt that I watched all these movies on the same day (Sept 29th). That's not a big deal. The problem is for whatever reason, it said I watched the movie 4 times on the same day at the same exact time. So just to make sure my database wasn't messed up, I opened the MyVideos.db and verified that the Play Count for this particular movie was only 1. Yet again, the plugin told Trakt that I had watched it 4 times. So I ended up deleting my entire Trakt collection (via TraktRater) which got rid of absolutely everything on my Trakt account and let me start from scratch. I resynced all my movies and the same thing happened. Another odd thing is that half of my movies all synced saying I watched them 4x, then the other half synced saying I watched them 2x. I'm a bit stumped.

Does anyone have any idea as to what the issue could be? I can provide any logs or whatever if needed. Just let me know! Thanks again.

Log + versions would be a start, but I might only be able to help you if you can upload your database file. (just PM it)
Had someone else report something similar, but it's really hard to track down, as it wasn't reproduceable by me.
(2015-09-29, 19:02)Razze Wrote:
(2015-09-29, 16:46)Anthirian Wrote:
(2015-09-29, 16:42)Razze Wrote: Likely connected with this:
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=239543
It would seem that way yes. Does this mean there is no solution as of now and I have to wait for an update to Kodi?

I think so :/

hello guys, is this feature or issue fixed yet?
(2015-11-13, 10:05)Razze Wrote: Log + versions would be a start, but I might only be able to help you if you can upload your database file. (just PM it)
Had someone else report something similar, but it's really hard to track down, as it wasn't reproduceable by me.

Thanks much buddy! I'll send over the software specs as well as the database file once I get home from work (should be shortly).
Hi
Would it be possible to add an option to set the percentage of the watched programme before its marked in trakt? The issue I'm having is that it's taking 20-30 seconds to sync back to kodi and my widgets update when the show ends so dont move onto the next episode as its not watched yet so if I could set the percentage at 80-90% it will mark as watched 2 mins before the end and will mark as watched before the show ends and when my widgets update it should move onto the next episode. Many thanks Smile
Hi!

The last two movies i've watched are showing up on trakt as: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0817225/ Why?
Asus s1-at5nm10e - Netgear READY NAS 102 - Wired -
-Receiver Pioneer VSX-529-K - ASUS RT-AC58U - USB HDD connected Seagate - SONY BRAVIA KDL-55W955B - Netgear ReadyNAS 102
(2015-03-22, 01:52)Araldwenn Wrote: OMG... I finally found how to see it on trakt, and i actually have 214 movies that were set as watched on january 1st,1970.... How should i fix this ? I posted a ticket on trakt, but i don't know if they're going to do something... I think this is a bug when they updated to V2, cause I never had this problem before...

edit : finally, i decided to remove watched status on the site by hand for all of these movies. Hope this will help...

edit 2 : it worked... Now i just have to check my whole library and re add those 214 movies to watched...

Could you or someone else please tell me how to find which movies was added before 1970?
I just watched the latest Doctor Who episode and it scrobbled as a film called "Accidentally In Love". First time I've used the script.
(2015-11-21, 23:52)XenapZ Wrote: Could you or someone else please tell me how to find which movies was added before 1970?

Go to the
Code:
Trakt.tv
website
Go to your history
Select Movies
Set view by "Recently watched"
Go to the last page and see when those movies were watched
If there is anythinb 1970 or earlier, remove the watched status
Once you go back to Kodi, go to your program addons and select Trakt addon and launch it. It will pick up your watch status from Kodi and re-add them as watched in Trakt with the correct date.
Hey guys,

I've been using Trakt for quite some time now, mainly to keep watched status flags updated whenever episodes and movies get replaced by a different version (especially episodes will often see three different versions), but also to keep an eye on my library.

Anyway, I've recently upgraded my Kodi install and ended up rebuilding my library. It now shows a discrepancy in the number of episodes and movies available in my Kodi library vs what I have scrobbled to Trakt (there's more on Trakt). I suspect that most comes from the fact that I've removed some media, but it might also be that Kodi is missing some media.

Is there a way for me to compare my Kodi library to Trakt, to see what I'm missing? Maybe somebody already wrote a script for that?
Hi all - I have a duplicate entry issue that wont go away. I have the 3.0.4 version of the trakt add-on from the official repo and i'm running Koi on openelec. Whenever the add-on runs, it inserts 3 or even 4 movie entries for every one of the movies in my collection. The problem is only related to syncing the movies collection. Play counts, scrobbling, rating etc all work normally. The problem occurs whether i start the trakt add-on manually or if i let it run at kodi start-up. Here is a link to a full debug log http://www.dekestoys.com/kodi.log.txt

Can anyone see anything in the log that can point me in the right direction? Thank you

EDIT: Here's my Trakt movie collection showing the duplicate entries: http://www.trakt.tv/users/dekesone/colle...vies/added
(2015-12-09, 23:32)Dekles1 Wrote: Hi all - I have a duplicate entry issue that wont go away. I have the 3.0.4 version of the trakt add-on from the official repo and i'm running Koi on openelec. Whenever the add-on runs, it inserts 3 or even 4 movie entries for every one of the movies in my collection. The problem is only related to syncing the movies collection. Play counts, scrobbling, rating etc all work normally. The problem occurs whether i start the trakt add-on manually or if i let it run at kodi start-up. Here is a link to a full debug log http://www.dekestoys.com/kodi.log.txt

Can anyone see anything in the log that can point me in the right direction? Thank you

EDIT: Here's my Trakt movie collection showing the duplicate entries: http://www.trakt.tv/users/dekesone/colle...vies/added

Well your trakt account says it only knows of one movie in your collection

See this log file entry:
12:01:38 T:140227955894016 DEBUG: [script.trakt] sync: [Movies Sync] Movies on Trakt.tv (1), movies in Kodi (10921).

You might want to reach out to the trakt guys
@Razze - That is correct, I only had one movie in my collection at the time I last ran the add-on. I intentionally emptied my Trakt collection in order to start with a clean slate. I actually intended it to have zero movies, I must have missed one.

On a related note, I tried completely disabling my account on Trakt, effectively ending the account, and creating a new one from scratch and the problem still occurs. Thanks
I am a big user of Trakt.tv and I love this addon. Thank you. Having said that, when I play an episode from the Recently Added widget on Kodi's home screen the status never get's marked as watched. If I play the same episode from the library it works as expected. Something I'm not doing right?
  • 51(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Trakt.tv v35