• 75(current)
Trakt.tv v3
@eloquintet, so as @Razze stated, it's not possible now.

I'm assuming you have the TV shows saved locally?
If yes, I guess you would have to create the list in Kodi as smart playlists. If you instructions for this let me know.
Laptop: Dell Inspiron i7559-2512BLK | Windows 10 Pro x64 | Intel Core i7 6700HQ (2.60 GHz) | 1 TB + 8 GB SSHD
Kodi 18.3
MiniPC: LibreELEC 8.2.1
Sharing Media: SMB (HDD: 2 TB, 1 TB) | Media Manager/Organizer - Media Companion
The answer to the question about how I sync my custom lists to Kodi:
I have my Addons which support Trakt linked to my account and my custom lists show up in my lists location in the various addons.
I simply run the Trakt addon to sync them periodically.

The answer about local files vs. files in addons:
I am not talking about local content (all from addons) although it would be nice to be able to scan the content that is on my hard drive and add it to my trakt collection.
The fact that I may have a copies of a particular show on my hard drive is actually one of my lists (as this is of course my first streaming choice cos it's local) which I am adding manually from memory.
It would be great if Trakt had a scanner that could be used to scan your hard drive so it was a more complete picture of one's video collection.
By the way about Smart Playlists, I looked at them and there doesn't appear to be a way of pointing to Trakt custom lists in there but if there is a way of doing this please let me know.
(2016-09-20, 16:09)eloquintet Wrote: The answer to the question about how I sync my custom lists to Kodi:
I have my Addons which support Trakt linked to my account and my custom lists show up in my lists location in the various addons.
I simply run the Trakt addon to sync them periodically.

The answer about local files vs. files in addons:
I am not talking about local content (all from addons) although it would be nice to be able to scan the content that is on my hard drive and add it to my trakt collection.
The fact that I may have a copies of a particular show on my hard drive is actually one of my lists (as this is of course my first streaming choice cos it's local) which I am adding manually from memory.
It would be great if Trakt had a scanner that could be used to scan your hard drive so it was a more complete picture of one's video collection.

Well this addon is mostly done for the local useage and adding it to your trakt collection is basically bread and butter for it and should work without problems.
Razze, Are you saying that there is a way for me to scan my hard drive and add those titles to my trakt collection/lists, etc.?
Then when I watch a title from my hard drive it will mark it as watched in Trakt?
If Yes, If you wouldn't mind explaining to me how this is done I would really appreciate it.
You need to add your media to the library,
When you update your library it will also start trakt to sync it.
LibreElec Kodi | Aeon MQ ?
My media is already a part of my Library I believe as I added the path in the videos section.
What I don't understand is how to add or scan the folder and add all of my titles to trakt so I can then add them to my custom lists.
With all of my addons I needed to authorize Trakt so I assume that I would have to do that.
In short not sure how to link my library folder to Trakt so it would scan it and add those titles to my collection.

Also, Is there a limit to how big your collection can be with a free account?
I kinda feel like even all of the titles that I have added from my various addons are not displaying in my collection but I'm not sure.
If you added them to your library,
Then your movies would show up under movies in Kodi and your tv shows under TV.
If you followed the following guide.
http://kodi.wiki/view/Adding_videos_to_the_library
They would show up.
And then trakt will add them.
Don't think there's a limit to the free account.
I got over the 480 movies and more then 3000 episodes on trakt
LibreElec Kodi | Aeon MQ ?
I only see tv shows from add-ons when I select the tv link
My shows appear in the files section.
I have a feeling that it has to do with how I added them to the library and file naming.
I just added the root folder and am not sure which type I specified but I have tv and movies within this folder.
My biggest hurdle will be renaming my video collection to comply with this standard as I have about 10,000 files.
I guess I just need to decide how important it is to me to have everything in a single bucket.
Well filebot makes renaming stuff a breeze
Razze I believe that some files on my hard drive are named according to the conventions outlined in the wiki so am not sure why those files do not show up in Trakt.
Basically I want to make sure before I go through the effort of renaming all of the files on my hard drive that those files will be added to my Trakt collection.
Correct me if I'm wrong here but I think that I just need to find a title that only exists on my hard drive and not in my Trakt collection and name it to the standards.
Then if I add that folder to my library and then re-run the Trakt add-on should it appear in my Trakt collection?
Am I understanding the process?
(2016-09-27, 19:59)eloquintet Wrote: Razze I believe that some files on my hard drive are named according to the conventions outlined in the wiki so am not sure why those files do not show up in Trakt.
Basically I want to make sure before I go through the effort of renaming all of the files on my hard drive that those files will be added to my Trakt collection.
Correct me if I'm wrong here but I think that I just need to find a title that only exists on my hard drive and not in my Trakt collection and name it to the standards.
Then if I add that folder to my library and then re-run the Trakt add-on should it appear in my Trakt collection?
Am I understanding the process?

Sounds correct to me
Hi,

The toggle watch in the Trakt Context menu isn't working well.
What toggle from unwatched to watched - OK
What toggle from watched to unwatched - Doesn't change and always stuck on "watched" (Checked also in Trakt's site)
What exactly did you test? Movie, tvshows, season or episode?
I don't remember, I think episode.
  • 75(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Trakt.tv v35