• 78(current)
Trakt.tv v3
New issue regarding the setting: Synchronize => 'Remove deleted (movies/tv shows) from Trakt collection':

I have a problems with this setting:
1. When it's On: When I add a movie/tv show to the collection and to my library and my scraper doesn't have info about it, it won't show it in the library.
In this case, the addon will remove it also from my collection on the next sync (And I don't want that it will be removed)
2. When it's Off: When I want to remove something from my library the addon doesn't remove it also from the collection, so on the next sync it show it again.

So I thought on a new Request for the contextmenu which can help for option 2:
Add also "Remove from collection" so when the setting is Off, it can be removed also from the collection instead do it from trakt website.

If you are understanding what I mean and you have another idea, I will be glad to hear.
What do you think?

Thanks.
(2016-10-20, 00:11)Razze Wrote: You should be able to set silent to true. Have a look here https://github.com/trakt/script.trakt/bl...ipt.py#L62 can't check how the curl should be right now, but you should be able to figure it out Smile

cheers Razze, not having a lot of joy but I'll keep working on it!
4x R-Pi4b LibreELEC v10 | Aeon Nox: SiLVO | Flirc cases
Storage Synology DS411 | 4 x WD RED 6TB
Software MariaDB 10.4.19 | Filebot | Ember Media Manager
wiki (wiki) | First time user (wiki) | Debug_Log (wiki) | mysql (wiki) | artwork (wiki)
Hi,
Just after some advice to try and see where this problem might be coming from

I use the yatse remote occasionaly to stream to my TV

On a first watch of something everything goes through fine, the show gets flagged as watched and a play count of 1, then next time a trakt sync occurs this gets updated onto trakt (doesnt update trakt live but that is fine)

On a 2nd (or more) watch of something, the playcount in kodi gets increased correctly, but this info never gets sent to trakt

I dont think its yatse as this is updating kodi with the correct playcount

Anyone got any thoughts of how i can get re watches synced back to trakt, or if its possible to do a full sync to get the info uploaded, i tried manually running the trakt program but it ignores these extra plays

Thanks
(2016-10-26, 12:31)paul67 Wrote: Hi,
Just after some advice to try and see where this problem might be coming from

I use the yatse remote occasionaly to stream to my TV

On a first watch of something everything goes through fine, the show gets flagged as watched and a play count of 1, then next time a trakt sync occurs this gets updated onto trakt (doesnt update trakt live but that is fine)

On a 2nd (or more) watch of something, the playcount in kodi gets increased correctly, but this info never gets sent to trakt

I dont think its yatse as this is updating kodi with the correct playcount

Anyone got any thoughts of how i can get re watches synced back to trakt, or if its possible to do a full sync to get the info uploaded, i tried manually running the trakt program but it ignores these extra plays

Thanks

You will have to enable scrobble, which is what you call live update.

Multiple watches can't be done via sync due to kodis design.
Thanks for the info
I haven't been able to find info on my problem. Watched status is not synching between devices. It's very obvious now that my fire stick died, and I bought a fire tv and installed Trakt again. I have the scrobble and mark as watched, and sync progress settings on, however, NO watched statuses are on the new fire tv. Also, I have it on my Android device, and even new watches on the new fire tv are not getting synched with the android phone and vice versa. Is there something I'm missing? I'm running Estuary skin on Jarvis. Is it a skin issue? Hope some genius knows how to resolve this as it's a massive feature of Trakt that is painful when it's not working! Thank you.
(2016-10-27, 18:53)PrepaidGuy Wrote: I haven't been able to find info on my problem. Watched status is not synching between devices. It's very obvious now that my fire stick died, and I bought a fire tv and installed Trakt again. I have the scrobble and mark as watched, and sync progress settings on, however, NO watched statuses are on the new fire tv. Also, I have it on my Android device, and even new watches on the new fire tv are not getting synched with the android phone and vice versa. Is there something I'm missing? I'm running Estuary skin on Jarvis. Is it a skin issue? Hope some genius knows how to resolve this as it's a massive feature of Trakt that is painful when it's not working! Thank you.

Can't really help you without a debug log of the firestick. So you might want to check the first post on how to do that.
Thank you. I'll work on that and circle back. Has anyone figured out a way to display the number of unwatched episodes in a TV Shows view? Some apps that utilize the library will show a number of unwatched episodes under the poster in brackets. I wish Trakt had a way to do this. I haven't found a good way to scroll thru a list of Trakt shows in my collection or custom TV shows list to see when new episodes are available. And since Next Aired no longer works on my new config, I have no good alternative solution. Cheers.
You know, there's some weird things going on with Trakt. When I mark any season as watched, it marks every season as watched, and vice versa for unwatched. I wonder if there's something odd with this latest update, or if it has something to do with my setup....
Hi, hoping someone might have an answer. I have been using the trakt add for a long time but I noticed today that information wasn't being updated. Went looking for the trakt add on and it wasn't even installed, strange. Anyway reinstalled it from the official repository but I can't get an authorization code. When I select "How do I authorize the Trakt addon to access my Trakt.TV account?", instead of popping up a window, I get nothing. I uninstalled, deleted the old trakt addon folders and files and re-installed but same thing. Any ideas what could be the problem?

EDIT- Just tried removing my HOSTS file to see if it might be the problem but no change.
Trakt is in maintenance at the moment:
https://twitter.com/trakt

EDIT: @onefish Official:Forum_rules/Banned_add-ons (wiki)
4x R-Pi4b LibreELEC v10 | Aeon Nox: SiLVO | Flirc cases
Storage Synology DS411 | 4 x WD RED 6TB
Software MariaDB 10.4.19 | Filebot | Ember Media Manager
wiki (wiki) | First time user (wiki) | Debug_Log (wiki) | mysql (wiki) | artwork (wiki)
(2016-10-28, 22:17)PrepaidGuy Wrote: You know, there's some weird things going on with Trakt. When I mark any season as watched, it marks every season as watched, and vice versa for unwatched. I wonder if there's something odd with this latest update, or if it has something to do with my setup....
I can confirm the same behavior on my setup as well. Running a raspberry pi 3 using titan skin. I noticed the marking every season as watched, I just thought it was normal behavior.
Thanks zero, my bad. Edited
I followed some skinning guide to put Trakt.TV recommendations as a widget on my Aeon Nox. Things were working great for 3 weeks now, but today randomly, all the thumbnails are black.

I've already cleared kodi cache/thumbnails/packages and removed textures13.db. What else can I do?
I'm not getting the auth dialog on android. Kodi 17 beta 5, Trakt 3.1.7

Log:
Code:
ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.AttributeError'>
                                            Error Contents: 'module' object has no attribute 'login'
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/script.trakt/script.py", line 363, in <module>
                                                Main()
                                              File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/script.trakt/script.py", line 38, in Main
                                                traktapi.login()
                                            AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'login'
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--
  • 78(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Trakt.tv v35