• 88(current)
Trakt.tv v3
I just installed a fresh Kodi 17 RC and the Trakt plugin … and it now asks me to rate what I watched twice. Any quick fix for this glitch?
(2017-02-26, 05:01)Thinaran Wrote: I just installed a fresh Kodi 17 RC and the Trakt plugin … and it now asks me to rate what I watched twice. Any quick fix for this glitch?

Try restarting
I've been having issues with a fresh install of LibreELEC v7 or v8 where Kodi freezes completely and needs a hard reboot when performing a Trakt Sync. I can reproduce this on 3x different machines with different hardware but the same library sources. It doesn't happen even single time but most of the time.

Latest debug log below: (machine hung and required a hard reboot at the point the log ends)
http://pasted.co/2b955de7
@Razze: Thanks for usefull addon, at first!
But I have problem with sychronization of my movies to Trakt.tv. I use the CSFD scraper, which propably not fills ID of the movie to metadata. I do not use "only original title" with scraper, so my record in database is as: "Cestujúci (Passengers) 2016". I have "on" "Search by title/year" in setup of Trakt addon. Synchronise is OK, if I change manually title to "Passenger".
With TVShows I have not problem, because I use TvDB scraper (also with czech/slovak title the sychronisation to Trakt.tv is OK).
Have you any idea, how to change "search" in adon?
Thanks in advance!
It is already OK, clever gay fill in to CSFD scraper ID of the movies, so synchronisation with Trakt goes OK.
(2017-03-01, 10:28)TCCalvin Wrote: I've been having issues with a fresh install of LibreELEC v7 or v8 where Kodi freezes completely and needs a hard reboot when performing a Trakt Sync. I can reproduce this on 3x different machines with different hardware but the same library sources. It doesn't happen even single time but most of the time.

Latest debug log below: (machine hung and required a hard reboot at the point the log ends)

Seems like your connection to trakt either fails or is very slow (as in too slow) which ends up in a timeout, which it fails to recover from
(2017-03-01, 22:39)Razze Wrote:
(2017-03-01, 10:28)TCCalvin Wrote: I've been having issues with a fresh install of LibreELEC v7 or v8 where Kodi freezes completely and needs a hard reboot when performing a Trakt Sync. I can reproduce this on 3x different machines with different hardware but the same library sources. It doesn't happen even single time but most of the time.

Seems like your connection to trakt either fails or is very slow (as in too slow) which ends up in a timeout, which it fails to recover from

Weird, I have no issues with connectivity. Wired gigabit LAN (80MB/s throughput) and 100Mbit Inet.

My library has 60,000 episodes (12,000 ish watched). Could that affect this? (I used XBMC13.2 + Trakt previously with no problems at all on the same hardware). This happens on 3x different machines also.
(2017-03-01, 22:52)TCCalvin Wrote:
(2017-03-01, 22:39)Razze Wrote:

Weird, I have no issues with connectivity. Wired gigabit LAN (80MB/s throughput) and 100Mbit Inet.

My library has 60,000 episodes (12,000 ish watched). Could that affect this? (I used XBMC13.2 + Trakt previously with no problems at all on the same hardware). This happens on 3x different machines also.

Yes, collection size might be the problem, as trakt fails to create the answere to your question in time
(2017-03-02, 15:36)Razze Wrote:
(2017-03-01, 22:52)TCCalvin Wrote:
(2017-03-01, 22:39)Razze Wrote: Seems like your connection to trakt either fails or is very slow (as in too slow) which ends up in a timeout, which it fails to recover from

Yes, collection size might be the problem, as trakt fails to create the answere to your question in time

Would there be anyway to increase the timeout or to test if this is definitely the issue? Love the Trakt plugin as I have multiple HTPCs around the house but I can't use it properly currently as it keeps hanging and the machine requires a hard reset.
Hello Razze,

is there a know'n problem with emby addon for kodi ? Since i have used it i mean there was no rating dialog anymore, when i go manual over contextmenu it works, it needs view seconds but then the rating dialog popsup and i can rate it. Sync works fine so far. Or is this a problem with LE 8 or so ? Is there any know'n ? When you need logfiles let me know it, then i will bring it here.
(2017-03-09, 18:24)D3ltorohd Wrote: Hello Razze,

is there a know'n problem with emby addon for kodi ? Since i have used it i mean there was no rating dialog anymore, when i go manual over contextmenu it works, it needs view seconds but then the rating dialog popsup and i can rate it. Sync works fine so far. Or is this a problem with LE 8 or so ? Is there any know'n ? When you need logfiles let me know it, then i will bring it here.

Nothing I know of, so a log would be appreciated
Ok here is a brand new log file, after watching an episode or a movie. Also i have do the rating manual, but this takes a long time for now.

EDIT:
It seems to be working with movies, instantly after finishing. For Series/Episodes i use nextup server notificatoin, maybe here are problems ? Episoderating works not automaticly, in the past yes, but now dont work. Here the log.
I love this addon, but there are something missing. Since I share my Kodi with family, and I beleive almost all people. It would be great if this addon could accept multiple trakt accounts. That way we could create profiles on the addon, and then just a need to switch the profile.

Best Regards
Why not use profiles in Kodi ?

Verstuurd vanaf mijn GT-I9505 met Tapatalk
LibreElec Kodi | Aeon MQ ?
(2017-03-10, 20:09)D3ltorohd Wrote: Ok here is a brand new log file, after watching an episode or a movie. Also i have do the rating manual, but this takes a long time for now.

EDIT:
It seems to be working with movies, instantly after finishing. For Series/Episodes i use nextup server notificatoin, maybe here are problems ? Episoderating works not automaticly, in the past yes, but now dont work. Here the log.

Are you using a scraper, thats not tvdb?
  • 88(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Trakt.tv v35