Trakt.tv v3

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
D3ltorohd Offline
Eh i scrape nothing, i use only emby addon. With this i manage all my series.
find quote
Razze Offline
Team-Kodi Member
(2017-03-11 19:47)D3ltorohd Wrote:  Eh i scrape nothing, i use only emby addon. With this i manage all my series.

Then it seems like emby broke it, thought it was behaving correctly before
find quote
D3ltorohd Offline
(2017-03-11 19:58)Razze Wrote:  
(2017-03-11 19:47)D3ltorohd Wrote:  Eh i scrape nothing, i use only emby addon. With this i manage all my series.

I mean at the first time i use emby addon, it works. But bevor it works 100% perfect. From your site you can do nothing ? So i have to ask at emby forum.
find quote
Razze Offline
Team-Kodi Member
(2017-03-11 20:07)D3ltorohd Wrote:  
(2017-03-11 19:58)Razze Wrote:  

I mean at the first time i use emby addon, it works. But bevor it works 100% perfect. From your site you can do nothing ? So i have to ask at emby forum.

Well log reads like the id's are empty so emby is not doing it's job correctly and providing them
find quote
m.savazzi Offline
Razze,
I'm having this issue:
I have kodi on 2 pc. I watch the episodes on both so I use trakt to keep sync and sometimes I watch episodes on the go so I update the status on trakt.

I've noticed that if I RUN the plugin it does not sync all episodes, I have to force it running multiple times.

Note that the submission of the vote works perfectly, what need to be done multiple times is to update kodi view status recovering it from trakt

Have you noticed this?
is there any way I can help?

If you think I'm useful please use the +/- button to raise my reputation
(This post was last modified: 2017-03-16 00:49 by m.savazzi.)
find quote
D3ltorohd Offline
(2017-03-13 21:26)Razze Wrote:  
(2017-03-11 20:07)D3ltorohd Wrote:  
(2017-03-11 19:58)Razze Wrote:  Then it seems like emby broke it, thought it was behaving correctly before

Well log reads like the id's are empty so emby is not doing it's job correctly and providing them

So i have switched back to vanilla Kodi Scraper without Emby, fill my library and use it without problems. It works great. So than i use it like this way. Thanks.
find quote
Razze Offline
Team-Kodi Member
(2017-03-16 00:48)m.savazzi Wrote:  Razze,
I'm having this issue:
I have kodi on 2 pc. I watch the episodes on both so I use trakt to keep sync and sometimes I watch episodes on the go so I update the status on trakt.

I've noticed that if I RUN the plugin it does not sync all episodes, I have to force it running multiple times.

Note that the submission of the vote works perfectly, what need to be done multiple times is to update kodi view status recovering it from trakt

Have you noticed this?
is there any way I can help?

Haven't noticed this, but I have not two devices. (or better no two tv screens)
I've noticed that trakt is a bit weird sometimes on the website these past days. Calendar and details page not showing a watched state, when I have the episode in my history.

Only thing would be grabbing logs and looking at them, but might end up very time consuming and hard to catch.
find quote