• 90(current)
Trakt.tv v3
I can't install Trakt addon. I reinstalled Kodi 17.1 yet every time I try to install Trakt I get the message "Trakt.py failed to install"
(2017-05-03, 13:07)Razze Wrote:
(2017-05-02, 20:17)Dreamup Wrote: Razze, as I have noticed by reading this post, kodi 14.2 users are not able to use trakt add-on, since we can not authorize the add-on.
What logs or feedback do you need to help you sort this out? Of course if you have the time.
ATV2 (kodi 14.2).
Thanks in advance.

As far as I know it will work

I still get the message saying " cannot connect, authorization failed".
Please note that the add-on gives the site with the pin/999.
Add-on is on version 3.0.4
Thanks in advance
(2017-05-08, 21:04)Dreamup Wrote:
(2017-05-03, 13:07)Razze Wrote:
(2017-05-02, 20:17)Dreamup Wrote: Razze, as I have noticed by reading this post, kodi 14.2 users are not able to use trakt add-on, since we can not authorize the add-on.
What logs or feedback do you need to help you sort this out? Of course if you have the time.
ATV2 (kodi 14.2).
Thanks in advance.

As far as I know it will work

I still get the message saying " cannot connect, authorization failed".
Please note that the add-on gives the site with the pin/999.
Add-on is on version 3.0.4
Thanks in advance

I really only support the newer versions. It's probably something about the auth via pin, not sure if trakt still supports that.
Are there any known issues with Trakt today? All of a sudden it stopt working? I can run the app and then it syncs correctly but when i watch an episode it won't scrobble it?

I'm using the latest kodie and trakt release.

Already rebooted Kodie and reinstalled Trakt but without any result.
@Wizzzard they have been having some issues https://twitter.com/trakt/status/862173227472240640
(2017-05-10, 20:34)FXB78 Wrote: @Wizzzard they have been having some issues https://twitter.com/trakt/status/862173227472240640

Thanks FXB78!!

Stupid i didn't think of checking there twitter first Angel
The twitter of Trakt.tv says the API should work again unfortunatly my kodi still doesn't scrobble what i'm watching. Should it work again?

UPDATE:
A reboot did the trick
Hi. For the last month or two my trakt plugin hasn't been scrobbling. It still appears to be able to sync ok - just not able to scrobble new movies or episodes.

I enabled debug mode and get this in the log. I tried reauthorising but it didn't make a difference.

Any ideas? Thanks.

Quote:11:16:50.523 T:9280 WARNING: [script.trakt] trakt.core.http: OAuth - Unable to refresh expired token (rejected)
11:16:50.528 T:9280 WARNING: [script.trakt] trakt.interfaces.base: Request failed (no response returned)
11:16:50.532 T:9280 FATAL: [script.trakt] resources.lib.service: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
- NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
Error Type: <type 'TypeError'>
Error Contents: ("'NoneType' object has no attribute '__getitem__'",)
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "C:\Users\x\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.trakt\resources\lib\service.py", line 42, in _dispatch
self.scrobbler.playbackStarted(data)
File "C:\Users\x\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.trakt\resources\lib\scrobbler.py", line 186, in playbackStarted
result['movie']['movieid'] = self.curVideo['id']
TypeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute '__getitem__'
-->End of Python script error report<--
Hi,
great addon, very useful.

I have several kodi machines all connected to the same Trakt account. I would like to know if it is possible to remove a movie / tv show from the kodi library on any of the machines and in addition to the removal from the Trakt account (by syncing) it will be removed from all other machines, because I didn't succeeded in doing it, addind a movie / tv show to a machine or directly to the Trakt account synced perfectly on all machines.

TIA
Did the plugin stop working today? I can submit ratings just fine but its not scrobbling my watched status and progress. I tried removing all traces of the plugin and reinstalling but no luck. According to this tweet by Trakt Api there was a change made. Were we suppose to do something? The link provided by the tweet is broken.

https://twitter.com/traktapi/status/867769472534183940
I have tried to install Trakttv from the Repo, but still comes up with failed to install a dependency, I have looked for the addon to side load it, but can't seem to find it. Did I miss something in this thread. I'm on the latest version of Kodi 17.3

Or maybe server might be down ??
I have the exact same issue and it started when I updated to Kodi 17.3. I don't know what dependency is failing to install or how to fix this but I would love some help figuring it out so I can get my trakt functioning right again, please?
Sure, but we will need a logfile to see that.
Trakttv stopped working for me in version 17.3
For some reason trakt stopped working for me for series only.
Movies is doing fine.
If I run it manually I get this error in the log:
Code:
00:55:57.538 T:3975148448  NOTICE: NEXTUP SERVICE NOTIFICATION Service -> Starting NextUp Service
00:55:57.538 T:3975148448  NOTICE: NEXTUP SERVICE NOTIFICATION Service -> ========  START NEXTUP SERVICE NOTIFICATION  ========
00:55:57.539 T:3975148448  NOTICE: NEXTUP SERVICE NOTIFICATION Service -> KODI Version: 17.3 Git:147cec4
00:55:57.539 T:3975148448  NOTICE: NEXTUP SERVICE NOTIFICATION Service -> NEXTUP SERVICE NOTIFICATION Version: 1.0.35
00:55:58.030 T:3750491040 WARNING: CSkinInfo: failed to load skin settings
00:55:58.991 T:3742102432  NOTICE: [plugin.video.youtube] Startup: detected Krypton (Kodi-17.3), setting DASH_SUPPORT_BUILTIN = False, DASH_SUPPORT_ADDON = True
00:57:36.687 T:4121186304  NOTICE: Samba is idle. Closing the remaining connections
00:58:52.094 T:3637506976   ERROR: Exception in thread trakt-sync:
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "/usr/lib/python2.7/threading.py", line 801, in __bootstrap_inner
                                              File "/storage/.kodi/addons/script.trakt/resources/lib/service.py", line 335, in run
                                                sync.sync()
                                              File "/storage/.kodi/addons/script.trakt/resources/lib/sync.py", line 65, in sync
                                                syncEpisodes.SyncEpisodes(self, progress)
                                              File "/storage/.kodi/addons/script.trakt/resources/lib/syncEpisodes.py", line 18, in __init__
                                                kodiShowsCollected, kodiShowsWatched = self.__kodiLoadShows()
                                              File "/storage/.kodi/addons/script.trakt/resources/lib/syncEpisodes.py", line 114, in __kodiLoadShows
                                                show['seasons'] = kodiUtilities.kodiRpcToTraktMediaObjects(data)
                                              File "/storage/.kodi/addons/script.trakt/resources/lib/kodiUtilities.py", line 188, in kodiRpcToTraktMediaObjects
                                                episodeObject = kodiRpcToTraktMediaObject('episode', episode, mode)
                                              File "/storage/.kodi/addons/script.trakt/resources/lib/kodiUtilities.py", line 133, in kodiRpcToTraktMediaObject
                                                'ids': {'tvdb': data['uniqueid']['unknown'], 'episodeid': data['episodeid']}, 'watched': watched,
                                            KeyError: 'unknown'

Note that this is only for series, movies is working fine.
Is this somehow a database error?
  • 90(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Trakt.tv v35