Trakt.tv v3

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Marcdepuma Offline
I can't install Trakt addon. I reinstalled Kodi 17.1 yet every time I try to install Trakt I get the message "Trakt.py failed to install"
find quote
Dreamup Offline
(2017-05-03 13:07)Razze Wrote:  
(2017-05-02 20:17)Dreamup Wrote:  Razze, as I have noticed by reading this post, kodi 14.2 users are not able to use trakt add-on, since we can not authorize the add-on.
What logs or feedback do you need to help you sort this out? Of course if you have the time.
ATV2 (kodi 14.2).
Thanks in advance.

As far as I know it will work

I still get the message saying " cannot connect, authorization failed".
Please note that the add-on gives the site with the pin/999.
Add-on is on version 3.0.4
Thanks in advance
find quote
Razze Offline
Team-Kodi Member
(2017-05-08 21:04)Dreamup Wrote:  
(2017-05-03 13:07)Razze Wrote:  
(2017-05-02 20:17)Dreamup Wrote:  Razze, as I have noticed by reading this post, kodi 14.2 users are not able to use trakt add-on, since we can not authorize the add-on.
What logs or feedback do you need to help you sort this out? Of course if you have the time.
ATV2 (kodi 14.2).
Thanks in advance.

As far as I know it will work

I still get the message saying " cannot connect, authorization failed".
Please note that the add-on gives the site with the pin/999.
Add-on is on version 3.0.4
Thanks in advance

I really only support the newer versions. It's probably something about the auth via pin, not sure if trakt still supports that.
find quote
Wizzzard Offline
Are there any known issues with Trakt today? All of a sudden it stopt working? I can run the app and then it syncs correctly but when i watch an episode it won't scrobble it?

I'm using the latest kodie and trakt release.

Already rebooted Kodie and reinstalled Trakt but without any result.
find quote
FXB78 Offline
@Wizzzard they have been having some issues https://twitter.com/trakt/status/862173227472240640
find quote
Wizzzard Offline
(2017-05-10 20:34)FXB78 Wrote:  @Wizzzard they have been having some issues https://twitter.com/trakt/status/862173227472240640

Thanks FXB78!!

Stupid i didn't think of checking there twitter first Angel
find quote
Wizzzard Offline
The twitter of Trakt.tv says the API should work again unfortunatly my kodi still doesn't scrobble what i'm watching. Should it work again?

UPDATE:
A reboot did the trick
(This post was last modified: 2017-05-14 11:50 by Wizzzard.)
find quote
lionking15 Offline
Hi Karellen, could only read the first line of your reply in my email...Sorry not sure what I did wrong, or where my post has gone ?
find quote
Karellen Online
Super Moderator
Hi lionking15.

Our posts have ended up in the Garbage Bin for being in breach of para 2.5 of the Forum Rules.

The link to the Forum Rules is in my signature.

My Signature
Links to : Forum Rules | Banned Add-Ons | Debug Log | Free Movies/TV Shows |

find quote
lionking15 Offline
(Today 01:50)Karellen Wrote:  Hi lionking15.

Our posts have ended up in the Garbage Bin for being in breach of para 2.5 of the Forum Rules.

The link to the Forum Rules is in my signature.

Didn't realize, thank you
find quote
lionking15 Offline
Hi, please can someone help me....I would like to stop a movie or tv show streaming from my raspberry pie in my bedroom, and carry on watching it in my lounge, but when I go to watch it in the lounge, instead of giving me the option to resume, it just starts from the beginning, I have followed the setup of Trakt, and in fact fluked it once where it resumed on my other device...but could not get it to happen again...Please can someone tell me does resume work consistently, and is it possible to resume on another device right away, or is there a time period that Trakt takes to update the resume point ? Also please tell me is it essential that I create a list with the tv shows and movies that I want to watch, and if so do I have to view them from that list ?...Is there maybe an in depth guide that someone can point me to please

Thanks
(This post was last modified: Today 02:11 by lionking15.)
find quote
Karellen Online
Super Moderator
Hello again lionking15,

That won't work. The next person that tries to help you will ask "which add-on?". As soon as you try to be evasive, everyone will know it is a banned add-on you are referring to. Especially as you had your last post that was sent to garbage 10 minutes ago. http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=315053

Just to be clear we do not provide support to installations that contain banned add-ons, and we are certainly not going to help you make your pirating installation even more convenient for you.

Please respect our Forum Rules and please don't make me add you to my watch list Smile

My Signature

find quote
lionking15 Offline
Oops, sorry, wasnt sure how else to ask, and thought as long as I don't mention it that puts me in the clear...no disrespect intended
find quote
Karellen Online
Super Moderator
Smile

My Signature

find quote