• 11(current)
Channel List editor M3U
(2016-12-20, 00:54)daphnesteketee Wrote:
(2016-12-20, 00:45)Pixelate Wrote:
(2016-12-20, 00:43)daphnesteketee Wrote: Hi! Thanks for trying to fix it.
Unfortunately something else went wrong this time.

Now this window appeared:

And when clicking on "Details...", this message popped up:

PLATFORM VERSION INFO
Windows : 10.0.14393.0 (Win32NT)
Common Language Runtime : 4.0.30319.42000
System.Deployment.dll : 4.6.1586.0 built by: NETFXREL2
clr.dll : 4.6.1586.0 built by: NETFXREL2
dfdll.dll : 4.6.1586.0 built by: NETFXREL2
dfshim.dll : 10.0.14393.0 (rs1_release.160715-1616)

SOURCES
Deployment url : file:///C:/Users/Daphne%20Steketee/Documents/Smart%20IPTV/Eddy-master/Eddy.application
Deployment Provider url : https://iptvm3ueditor.codeplex.com/relea...pplication

ERROR SUMMARY
Below is a summary of the errors, details of these errors are listed later in the log.
* Activation of C:\Users\Daphne Steketee\Documents\Smart IPTV\Eddy-master\Eddy.application resulted in exception. Following failure messages were detected:
+ Downloading https://iptvm3ueditor.codeplex.com/relea...pplication did not succeed.
+ The remote server returned an error: (404) Not Found.

COMPONENT STORE TRANSACTION FAILURE SUMMARY
No transaction error was detected.

WARNINGS
There were no warnings during this operation.

OPERATION PROGRESS STATUS
* [19/12/2016 23:34:00] : Activation of C:\Users\Daphne Steketee\Documents\Smart IPTV\Eddy-master\Eddy.application has started.

ERROR DETAILS
Following errors were detected during this operation.
* [19/12/2016 23:34:22] System.Deployment.Application.DeploymentDownloadException (Unknown subtype)
- Downloading https://iptvm3ueditor.codeplex.com/relea...pplication did not succeed.
- Source: System.Deployment
- Stack trace:
at System.Deployment.Application.SystemNetDownloader.DownloadSingleFile(DownloadQueueItem next)
at System.Deployment.Application.SystemNetDownloader.DownloadAllFiles()
at System.Deployment.Application.FileDownloader.Download(SubscriptionState subState, X509Certificate2 clientCertificate)
at System.Deployment.Application.DownloadManager.DownloadManifestAsRawFile(Uri& sourceUri, String targetPath, IDownloadNotification notification, DownloadOptions options, ServerInformation& serverInformation)
at System.Deployment.Application.DownloadManager.DownloadDeploymentManifestDirect(SubscriptionStore subStore, Uri& sourceUri, TempFile& tempFile, IDownloadNotification notification, DownloadOptions options, ServerInformation& serverInformation)
at System.Deployment.Application.DownloadManager.FollowDeploymentProviderUri(SubscriptionStore subStore, AssemblyManifest& deployment, Uri& sourceUri, TempFile& tempFile, IDownloadNotification notification, DownloadOptions options)
at System.Deployment.Application.DownloadManager.DownloadDeploymentManifestBypass(SubscriptionStore subStore, Uri& sourceUri, TempFile& tempFile, SubscriptionState& subState, IDownloadNotification notification, DownloadOptions options)
at System.Deployment.Application.ApplicationActivator.PerformDeploymentActivation(Uri activationUri, Boolean isShortcut, String textualSubId, String deploymentProviderUrlFromExtension, BrowserSettings browserSettings, String& errorPageUrl)
at System.Deployment.Application.ApplicationActivator.ActivateDeploymentWorker(Object state)
--- Inner Exception ---

Is there something I have done wrong in this case?

Have you extracted all the files from the zip file into a new folder?

First I just downloaded the zip file (Eddy-master.zip) from your link (https://github.com/Gabrieldenys/Eddy/tre...er?files=1),
Then I extracted all the files, clicked myself back into the new folder and tried to open the Setup.

So... Yeah, I did. That was the right thing to do, right?

I must say that is very weird because all the files are included, there should be no missing files, I made sure of it by installing the software myself, perhaps try clicking the other files and see if they work for you
(2016-12-20, 00:57)Pixelate Wrote:
(2016-12-20, 00:54)daphnesteketee Wrote:
(2016-12-20, 00:45)Pixelate Wrote: Have you extracted all the files from the zip file into a new folder?

First I just downloaded the zip file (Eddy-master.zip) from your link (https://github.com/Gabrieldenys/Eddy/tre...er?files=1),
Then I extracted all the files, clicked myself back into the new folder and tried to open the Setup.

I must say that is very weird because all the files are included, there should be no missing files, I made sure of it by installing the software myself, perhaps try clicking the other files and see if they work for you

Okidoki! So... I tried opening "autorun", this opened in my Notepad. All goods. When I tried opening "Eddy", the same message appeared as with "setup". Contact application vendor... When opening the "Kodi M3U IPTV Editor" though, a new message appeared with new info under "Details...":

First this window appeared:
After clicking "Details...", this:

PLATFORM VERSION INFO

SOURCES
Deployment url : file:///C:/Users/Daphne%20Steketee/Documents/Smart%20IPTV/Eddy-master/Eddy-master/Kodi%20M3U%20IPTV%20Editor.application
Server : Microsoft-IIS/8.0,CDS01
X-Powered-By : ASP.NET
X-AspNet-Version: 4.0.30319

ERROR SUMMARY
Below is a summary of the errors, details of these errors are listed later in the log.
* Activation of C:\Users\Daphne Steketee\Documents\Smart IPTV\Eddy-master\Eddy-master\Kodi M3U IPTV Editor.application resulted in exception. Following failure messages were detected:
+ The deployment identity at the deployment provider is not the same as the original deployment identity.

WARNINGS
* The manifest for this application does not have a signature. Signature validation will be ignored.

* [20/12/2016 00:11:53] : Activation of C:\Users\Daphne Steketee\Documents\Smart IPTV\Eddy-master\Eddy-master\Kodi M3U IPTV Editor.application has started.

ERROR DETAILS
* [20/12/2016 00:11:53] System.Deployment.Application.InvalidDeploymentException (SubscriptionSemanticValidation)
- The deployment identity at the deployment provider is not the same as the original deployment identity.
- Stack trace:
at System.Deployment.Application.DownloadManager.FollowDeploymentProviderUri(SubscriptionStore subStore, AssemblyManifest& deployment, Uri& sourceUri, TempFile& tempFile, IDownloadNotification notification, DownloadOptions options)
at System.Deployment.Application.DownloadManager.DownloadDeploymentManifestBypass(SubscriptionStore subStore, Uri& sourceUri, TempFile& tempFile, SubscriptionState& subState, IDownloadNotification notification, DownloadOptions options)
at System.Deployment.Application.ApplicationActivator.PerformDeploymentActivation(Uri activationUri, Boolean isShortcut, String textualSubId, String deploymentProviderUrlFromExtension, BrowserSettings browserSettings, String& errorPageUrl)
at System.Deployment.Application.ApplicationActivator.ActivateDeploymentWorker(Object state)

COMPONENT STORE TRANSACTION DETAILS
No transaction information is available.

This was under the "Kodi M3U IPTV Editor". Can this be to any help?
(2016-12-20, 01:17)daphnesteketee Wrote:
(2016-12-20, 00:57)Pixelate Wrote:
(2016-12-20, 00:54)daphnesteketee Wrote: First I just downloaded the zip file (Eddy-master.zip) from your link (https://github.com/Gabrieldenys/Eddy/tre...er?files=1),

Okidoki! So... I tried opening "autorun", this opened in my Notepad. All goods. When I tried opening "Eddy", the same message appeared as with "setup". Contact application vendor... When opening the "Kodi M3U IPTV Editor" though, a new message appeared with new info under "Details...":

First this window appeared:
After clicking "Details...", this:

PLATFORM VERSION INFO

SOURCES
Deployment url : file:///C:/Users/Daphne%20Steketee/Documents/Smart%20IPTV/Eddy-master/Eddy-master/Kodi%20M3U%20IPTV%20Editor.application
Server : Microsoft-IIS/8.0,CDS01
X-Powered-By : ASP.NET
X-AspNet-Version: 4.0.30319

ERROR SUMMARY
* Activation of C:\Users\Daphne Steketee\Documents\Smart IPTV\Eddy-master\Eddy-master\Kodi M3U IPTV Editor.application resulted in exception. Following failure messages were detected:
+ The deployment identity at the deployment provider is not the same as the original deployment identity.

WARNINGS
* The manifest for this application does not have a signature. Signature validation will be ignored.

* [20/12/2016 00:11:53] : Activation of C:\Users\Daphne Steketee\Documents\Smart IPTV\Eddy-master\Eddy-master\Kodi M3U IPTV Editor.application has started.

ERROR DETAILS
* [20/12/2016 00:11:53] System.Deployment.Application.InvalidDeploymentException (SubscriptionSemanticValidation)
- The deployment identity at the deployment provider is not the same as the original deployment identity.
- Stack trace:

COMPONENT STORE TRANSACTION DETAILS
No transaction information is available.

This was under the "Kodi M3U IPTV Editor". Can this be to any help?
OK from your error logs I have found the problem, it is a problem that should not exist because I have changed the code, basically it tries to look for files in an old server that is no longer in use, I apologize for this, I will try fix this as soon as possible.
I must have downloaded a newer version? This one "Gabrieldenys-Eddy-527817b". When running it starts connecting somewhere (at least it looks like that) and in the end it throws:

Cannot Start Application
Application validation did not succeed. Unable to continue.

Very annoying.
(2016-12-21, 10:19)kgeo Wrote: I must have downloaded a newer version? This one "Gabrieldenys-Eddy-527817b". When running it starts connecting somewhere (at least it looks like that) and in the end it throws:

Cannot Start Application
Application validation did not succeed. Unable to continue.

Very annoying.

I apologize for this , I will resume bug fixing as of this Friday because as of now I am too busy.
Once again I apologize
I can't run setup.exe, or eddy.application, or Kodi M3 IPTV Editor.application on windows 7 x64.

I get error message, and cheching the log it's (roughly translated from my language):
System.Deployment.Application.InvalidDeploymentException (HashValidation)
- File Eddy.exe.config have a calculated hash-value that differs from the value in the manifest.

Any ideas?
(2016-12-27, 17:01)dismytv Wrote: I can't run setup.exe, or eddy.application, or Kodi M3 IPTV Editor.application on windows 7 x64.

I get error message, and cheching the log it's (roughly translated from my language):
- File Eddy.exe.config have a calculated hash-value that differs from the value in the manifest.

Any ideas?

Hi sorry for that, a lot of people seem to be getting that error, I have a rough idea of what could be causing it, I will try to look into it this evening, sorry for not posting bug fixes lately but I have a lot of study
(2016-12-27, 17:13)Pixelate Wrote:
(2016-12-27, 17:01)dismytv Wrote: I can't run setup.exe, or eddy.application, or Kodi M3 IPTV Editor.application on windows 7 x64.

Any ideas?

Hi sorry for that, a lot of people seem to be getting that error, I have a rough idea of what could be causing it, I will try to look into it this evening, sorry for not posting bug fixes lately but I have a lot of study

No need to apologize, you give me a free service, keep studying. Thanks for the update.
Hi,
Got the same error here (hash error). Did you have the time to fix this?
Thanks
Gabriel
Hi, may someone here as experience with TVHeadend as IPTV backend, asking about channel groups, is it possible so TVH serves the m3u with the TAG as channel group inside the m3u ?

currently its generated like this as sample

#EXTM3U
#EXTINF:-1 tvg-id="2404e5d0b45d07c8567a90a1fb43e1f5",Das Erste HD
http://alsserver:9981/stream/channelid/1...ofile=pass
#EXTINF:-1 tvg-id="b184eb7c76b672c0cf639d536178d5da",ZDF HD
http://alsserver:9981/stream/channelid/2...ofile=pass

all works nice besides channel groups, channels are tagged like HDTV, SPORT, ... and groups working in regular TVHeadend PVR client of course.

for an tip thanks ahead Wink
can this tool bulk edit? my iptv app doesnt handle certain tags well (tvg-id) id like to be able to remove that in bulk
and possbilly sort the channel numberng
Same error here, which is a shame as I need a m3u editor
I used an alternative in Win10...
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Bx3o0n...G9ubmo0MjQ

Works got but its not so comportable ;-) but it works ^^
(2017-02-08, 17:11)mguenth83 Wrote: I used an alternative in Win10...
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Bx3o0n...G9ubmo0MjQ

Works got but its not so comportable ;-) but it works ^^

Thank you for sharing, he's working
+1
where are you Pixelate please fix the problem....
  • 11(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Channel List editor M3U2