WIP Sio2-X - Isengard
I have no issues at all, running SiO2X on Openelec.
(2015-11-02, 02:23)bornagainpengui Wrote:

As you can see, there is no option to add a logo for a movie set.

you need to add the clearlogo or logo image meaning you got to manually create the "type" ( context menu > manage > choose art > add art (very bottom choice) > clearlogo)

then set the artwork.

(that is the same in all skins though... logo is not available by default)

cheers!
Image Image
Did I Help? Add to my reputation
will get back at trying to solve the other issues...

little of real life mode lately...
Image Image
I just recently switched to Openelec 6.0, and so far this skin seems to be working great.

However, after installing CinemaVision(without the CinemaVision Launcher), it shows up a CinemaVision button in the context menu, but it does not work. For the time being, I have opted to just edit that button out of the skin and install CinemaVision Launcher, but I will look into the issue soon.

I was wondering though, which file is responsible for the big pause symbol that shows up on screen and then shrinks to a little pause symbol at the top?
(2015-11-07, 04:02)Dalton63841 Wrote: I was wondering though, which file is responsible for the big pause symbol that shows up on screen and then shrinks to a little pause symbol at the top?

VideoFullScreen.xml

I have no idea what cinema vision is.. would it be cinema experience? since the presence of that one would trigger the button to appear in context menu. will investigate.
Image Image
(2015-11-07, 21:30)fastcolors Wrote:
(2015-11-07, 04:02)Dalton63841 Wrote: I was wondering though, which file is responsible for the big pause symbol that shows up on screen and then shrinks to a little pause symbol at the top?

VideoFullScreen.xml

I have no idea what cinema vision is.. would it be cinema experience? since the presence of that one would trigger the button to appear in context menu. will investigate.

CinemaVision is an attempt to update and rebuild the old cinema experience plugin. A bit necessary as the former was being worked on by someone who has disappeared for all intents and purposes. This is not the first time this has happened, there was the earlier home theater experience before that too...
hi, concerning the issue i reported with the video not automatically going to full screen
over the past week or so i have tested it, and it seems to happen less than it used to, but i dont know why
the first day, it was almost every video that i played, now it seems to happen about 1 out of 4 times, maybe 1 out of 5.
My theory is that when i open a new addon, this somehow gets reset, becasue the 1st video I play on a new addon always works. If I try the same video a 2nd time, then it normally doesnt open fulll screen. But if I go to another page, then it is ok. Or this is how it seems to be, I will have to pay better attention to verify these observations.
For instance, if I have youtube open, the first video I try works fine, the 2nd one will not open in full screen,
if I go to page 2, then the next one opens full screen fine, but the one after that does not...
If i go to another addon, the next video plays ok, then i go back to youtube and the next video i play from there is ok,
it seems to be the 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, etc in the same addon which is giving me this odd behavior
I hope this is helpful in pinpointing the behavior.
Does Sio2-X support channel icons in the Live TV EPG ?

I added an icon folder in the settings-live TV settings and added a couple of channel icons with the name like KSTP.png that related to a TV channel. I didn't see anything added on the EPG.
(2015-11-20, 19:22)gsulshski Wrote: Does Sio2-X support channel icons in the Live TV EPG ?

I added an icon folder in the settings-live TV settings and added a couple of channel icons with the name like KSTP.png that related to a TV channel. I didn't see anything added on the EPG.

I am using Mythtv and I made an update such that I can use the icons from the mythtv backend and I don't need to be using the icon folder with Kodi.

The channel icons are working for me.
hi fastcolor
just checking in, to see if you figured out the issue i reported? i still have the issue, but I can live with it, just strange that it is happening
Hi question, I use Chrome Launcher and created a favourite for a website and create an icon in SIO2X, problem I have is when I move the cursor/mouse over the icon it automatically starts the website without clicking or selecting it. Any idea why it does this?

thanks
(2015-12-07, 01:52)vandonh Wrote: Hi question, I use Chrome Launcher and created a favourite for a website and create an icon in SIO2X, problem I have is when I move the cursor/mouse over the icon it automatically starts the website without clicking or selecting it. Any idea why it does this?

thanks

try and putting the favorite in a different slot, the first two in top row automatically call a population of the shelf list so in Home page customizer, try adding the fav to the bottom slots available.

let me know if you succeed!!

cheers.
Image Image
(2015-12-07, 10:23)fastcolors Wrote:
(2015-12-07, 01:52)vandonh Wrote: Hi question, I use Chrome Launcher and created a favourite for a website and create an icon in SIO2X, problem I have is when I move the cursor/mouse over the icon it automatically starts the website without clicking or selecting it. Any idea why it does this?

thanks

try and putting the favorite in a different slot, the first two in top row automatically call a population of the shelf list so in Home page customizer, try adding the fav to the bottom slots available.

cheers.

I used the last favouriye and no difference, mouse over atomatically starts the chrome launcher

Thanks
Hans
Hey more just curious than anything and sorry if this has been answered before, but in sio2 in the sio2 view, the fanart used to be dim in the background behind the info, but in sio2x it's black. Any way to get it back?

Not a game changer, i just liked it Smile

Upon more playing, seems even when I turn off the sliding function, in music, it slides BUT has the fanart in the background, but TV shows has no slide and no background art.

Also, this may be a really stupid question, but I'm coming from quartz and I quite frequently use the In Progress function for tv shows. Is there any way to make this standalone? I've set it as a favourite, but when I back out of it, it takes me to the Video file structure.
(2015-12-07, 16:51)vandonh Wrote:
(2015-12-07, 10:23)fastcolors Wrote:

thanks

cheers.

I used the last favouriye and no difference, mouse over atomatically starts the chrome launcher

Thanks
Hans

Just following up. I have the same issue. Is there a way to correct this?
I tried SIO2 and it does not act the same way with favourites.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Sio2-X - Isengard1