WIP Sio2-X - Isengard
you can test the new adapted branch at

SIO2X_KODI15_ISENGARD

feel free to test and feedback.
Image Image
Did I Help? Add to my reputation
Thanks for the Sio2-X - Isengard!!!

No issues so far
Setup: LG OLED65B7 | Denon AVR X7200WA | OPPO UDP-203 4K Blu-Ray player | Nvidia Shield TV | KEF T205
My Favorite Skin: Arctic Horizon
(2015-03-20, 12:21)Blurayx Wrote: Thanks for the Sio2-X - Isengard!!!

No issues so far

You're welcome. Big Grin
Image Image
Thanks very much for the skin
Works well Smile
You're welcome!

cheers.
Image Image
Hello fastcolors!'

I tried to contact you in private but no avail..
Please contact me Smile
sent you a pm
Image Image
Fastcolors,

Love the skin have it running on 2 kodi devices.I just can't seem to get the tv and movie Releases home icons to populate.Its just empty with either top rated shows or in cinemas located in the top left.I also tried a new install of kodi helix.still no luck not to mention I had trouble installing the skin it just stated it was currently downloading but it sat for sometimes 10mins or more before I gave up closed out restarted kodi and attempted the skin install again from a skin master of your skin.I even downloaded prior versions but still no luck finally I went back to the repo version and it took.Now I thankfully have it running on my android 4.2 box but I'm eager to get the movie and tv releases populated.
Are there any other prerequisites I need for the widgets that don't automatically download when first installing the skin like maybe for example skin widgets which I have already installed.
What are the dependencies to have the movie and tv releases to populate.could u please list all that is needed on a common build to gave everything working including widgets/shelf items also favorite folders from the new extended info 3.0.1 don't populate on the shelf either.
Any help or advice is appreciated.PLEASE HELP I have been at this all day.

Thanks

Kodi helix 14.2
skin version 3.2.0
android 4.2 xtreamer wonder box

Sorry I posted on this thread.I just noticed your last post date and wanted to make sure you seen this one.Thanks
(2015-03-08, 17:10)fastcolors Wrote: you can test the new adapted branch at

SIO2X_KODI15_ISENGARD

feel free to test and feedback.

I'm running SiO2X on Isengard on an Intel NUC Baytrail DN2820FYKH. Everything is fine with the exception that, when I select something, instead of start playing in fullscreen, the view stays on the GUI and I have to enter fullscreen as a second step.
In Confluence all is normal...

I'm adding the thread officially supporting the Openelec release we, NUC's owners, are running:
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2051116

My first question is related to the only known issue, as reported at the end of the post.
SiO2X is my favorite skin overall, are there any chances I could use it again? Please, if you can, tell me only if I have to abandon it or not... Sad
So far almost everything has been great. I redid my configuration for the Isengard release from scratch and installed the skin, this time I enabled sets for my movies. Took some tweaking to organize things properly but after everything was set up I noticed that there seemed to be no way to set the logo for the Sio2X mode display. Is there a way to get the sets to line up with the rest of my movies or do I have to give up on having sets for my movies?
(2015-08-08, 22:39)bornagainpengui Wrote: So far almost everything has been great. I redid my configuration for the Isengard release from scratch and installed the skin, this time I enabled sets for my movies. Took some tweaking to organize things properly but after everything was set up I noticed that there seemed to be no way to set the logo for the Sio2X mode display. Is there a way to get the sets to line up with the rest of my movies or do I have to give up on having sets for my movies?

You need to manually set the logo image.
download it into a reachable location, then highlight to the set and pull up context menu > choose "manage" and set the image for logo.

:-)
Image Image
(2015-08-11, 21:06)fastcolors Wrote:
(2015-08-08, 22:39)bornagainpengui Wrote: So far almost everything has been great. I redid my configuration for the Isengard release from scratch and installed the skin, this time I enabled sets for my movies. Took some tweaking to organize things properly but after everything was set up I noticed that there seemed to be no way to set the logo for the Sio2X mode display. Is there a way to get the sets to line up with the rest of my movies or do I have to give up on having sets for my movies?

You need to manually set the logo image.
download it into a reachable location, then highlight to the set and pull up context menu > choose "manage" and set the image for logo.

:-)
Huh. Might be a bug then, because when I try there is no option for logo when on a movie set/collection.
I still didn't find an answer to the problem I underline in the post above. Do you know if it's only a matter of editing some lines in the main .xml files?
Hello fastcolors can you help me please via pm
Hello fast I have am mx2 openelec 5.0.8. I like your skin but think I am missing something. Would you show me how to set up and keep your skin up to date and make it run wife friendly.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Sio2-X - Isengard1