New box vstream charging 350 with kodi
So I find this company pushing boxes on Facebook called vstream. Watched the demo and it's Xbmc/ kodi. They are then charging $350 only payable by check or money order.
I guess their parent company is some big health company. And on Facebook people are jumping al over this thing and I'm laughing.
In the demo it's touted as the only one of its kind and a brand new thing and they push it as though nothing else like it exists.
Didn't know if they were even allowed to without stating they are not part of kodi.
I keep putting on Facebook when these posts are made to enjoy kodi for free and don't pay 350. And this post was not to glorify them. I just wanted awareness to what they are doing.
Can't stand seeing people ripped off. I wanted the team here at KODI to know and be aware. And others as well

Thanks for the great work guys.
$350 for an AMLogic S805 device that is worth $50, hahahaha.
When I first saw it advertised and they said revolutionary I thought maybe somebody actually was doing something along the lines of dishes sling TV but when I actually thought saw the video two seconds into the demo I start laughing and was thought this is not new.
I got to listen to the conference call the other night just to see what I could hear and they made all these claims that there revolutionary and nobody else does what they're doing and this is a new media center that's never been developed before something like that

I wanted to reach through the phone and slap these people not that it would do any good I mean they're trying to scam people and the worst part is because they only want to take money order or wire seems fishy to me.
Do you have the box you are speaking of and where can I get one for 50 bucks?
Ned Scott, where can I get the box for 50 bucks? I live in Sacramento and am really excited about the demo I saw.
Adding some FYI for educational purposes to this dialogue: vStream is not charging $350 for the streaming box. The company, gives opportunity for independent distributors to buy these boxes at a reasonable cost, considering the lifetime support (much needed) and additional features, and then to mark them up, The lastest model, is the only one I've seen that offers 16.0 android speed. So the $350 amount is simply an average or ball-park selling price for mark-up's.. The boxes sell to distributors for much less. The idea of using IBO's is an advantage for bot the company and for distributors that want to earn a living this way, and it's working very well, ...feeding the economy and households. Additionally, the vs2 box has multiple features that no other streaming box has. The vs3 box has even a faster updater, and no other company that I know of is running updates thru their own unique server for this purpose. When channels drop or become obselete, they find another. Also, show me a company selling these boxes that give free lifetime support like this one does, and a forum to boot. I know people with firestick, as well as other streaming media boxes that simply are out of luck when their devices fail to work, or update. If you know of anything out there that you can point me in another direction that has all the above for less, please let me know.
Seems legitRolleyes
As legit as selling "genuine", "authentic" Rocking Horse Poo ! Wink

Whoa, tech support and a forum! No one has ever done that before! Herp derp herp derp.
"Lifetime support or until we decide to cash out" seems more appropriate Wink
(2016-09-26, 02:51)enre Wrote: The company, gives opportunity for independent distributors to buy these boxes at a reasonable cost
So it is a pyramid scheme

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
New box vstream charging 350 with kodi0