Possible to mix netflix stream with local content?
Is it possible to mesh together netflix content with my local movies on my harddrive and then view them all together under one library?

If this is not possible is it possible to make multiple netflix list so I can organize movies myself, sets or series, movie series under separate folders?

/Karl
NetfliXBMC.
I know NetflixBMC exist but you did not answer my question if you can mix content?, for example:

Netflix: Superman1 och superman 3
My harddrive: Superman 2.
Can this be mixed together so that all three movies can be browsed under 1 window, although they are from different sources?
(2015-03-09, 22:30)Challe77 Wrote: I know NetflixBMC exist but you did not answer my question if you can mix content?, for example:

Netflix: Superman1 och superman 3
My harddrive: Superman 2.
Can this be mixed together so that all three movies can be browsed under 1 window, although they are from different sources?

According to the OP in the NetfliXBMC thread you can add Netflix items to the library as a source.

Quote:Add to library function:
You can add movies and tvshows (full shows & single seasons) to your library via context menu.
Add this source to your library: "Home folder"->userdata->addon_data->plugin.video.netflixbmc->library->Movies/TV
ok, sounds great Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Possible to mix netflix stream with local content?0