Release ARD Mediathek (German public TV)
Please excuse my possibly stupid questions. I'm running OSMC on a RaspberryPi. It works fine for playback of movies from stick or SD card. But the Mediathek plugins dont work properly. For instance the ARD Mediathek lets me select "missed shows"..."WDR"..."yesterday"..."21:45 exact show with correct thumbnail" and then, if I click on that row or thumbnail...nothing happens. I receive a short sandclock and that's it. Same happens, if I access kodi on that RPi by a browser on my PC in my LAN. All I see is a line above the shows list which says "?datum=1&mode=libArdListChannelDateVideos&yyyymmdd=2018-12-05&channel=WDR"

1) On the kodi interface under xbmc.python.pluginsource, it lists a few Meditheks, and the ARD Mediathek too. I can turn them on and off. I cannot see, which version I'm running. I cannot look for updates for those plugins and I cannot search for newer or other plugins / addons. Where is my mistake? How do I figure out, what version I'm running? How do I search for updates or other addons?

2) You've talked about "official kodi repo" and "krypton repo". I find under "xbmc.addon.repository" Kodi addon repo turned on, but where do i find the content of that repo? And where is the krypton repo and how do i select it?

KInd regards

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
ARD Mediathek (German public TV)0