Multi image backgrounds
Hi I would like to know how I can change the time per image shows on home screen backgrounds. I have looked but can't find out how to do it.
I am using Hybid skin.

I basically want too create an animated background using multiple images in a folder.

Thanks to anyone that can help
(2015-03-10, 13:34)klumzie Wrote: Hi I would like to know how I can change the time per image shows on home screen backgrounds. I have looked but can't find out how to do it.
I am using Hybid skin.

I basically want too create an animated background using multiple images in a folder.

Thanks to anyone that can help

Hello
Maybe something like this,if is ok for you.

Quote: <control type="multiimage">
<include>FullscreenDimensions</include>
<aspectratio align="center">scale</aspectratio>
<imagepath background="true">plugin://plugin.image.artistmultifanart/?name=$INFO[MusicPlayer.Title]</imagepath>
<timeperimage>10000</timeperimage>
<fadetime>700</fadetime>
<pauseatend>0</pauseatend>
<randomize>true</randomize>
<loop>yes</loop>
<animation effect="zoom" start="110" end="130" center="auto" time="15000" tween="cubic" easing="inout" pulse="true" condition="!Skin.HasSetting(animation_bg)">Conditional</animation>
<animation effect="slide" start="-10,-10" end="20,20" time="7000" tween="cubic" easing="inout" pulse="true" condition="!Skin.HasSetting(animation_bg)">Conditional</animation>
<visible>System.InternetState</visible>
</control>
Hi,

I have looked into <control type="multiimage"> the problem is i cant find where the code for the home screen background and what file it is in.

I am using hybrid skin and have looked in all the xml file included in it and cannot find were to put the code to change home backgrounds.

the only coding i have found for the backgrounds on the home screen is in the guisetting.xml file

<setting name="skin.hybrid.CustomBackgroundPath" type="string"/>
<setting name="skin.hybrid.homeitem.3.fanart" type="string">C:\Users\Home\Pictures\xbmc\ani\Music\</setting>

i do not now how to change this code to make it a multiimage so i can then set the speed each image is shown.

thanks for your help
Probably better off asking in the Hybrid forum.
Does anyone know how I can get animated gifs working in the hybrid skin?

I have got it Working in the origanal confluence skin but can't get it to work on hybrid.

Thanks for any help
Hello klumzie

I do not know how it works now animated gifs on kodi Helix.On previous versions, animated gifs did not work on best way.
I was unpacked gifs to .jpg or .png image, then I was used <control type="multiimage">
About the Hybrid skin, Hitcher has the right. Asking in the Hybrid forum the author of skin.

Best Regards
Hi I did post on the hybrid section but no answers yet. Thanks though

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Multi image backgrounds0