[Release] SensCritique Scraper
I've been working on a new scraper reading movie information from SensCritique website. SensCritique.com is a sort of french MetaCritic except it relies more on member reviews than press reviews for its ratings.

As of now, the scraper fetches the following:
- Movie Title
- Movie Original Title
- Year
- Director
- Casting
- Poster
- FanArt
- Genre
- Ratings
- Number of votes
- Trailer

It makes sure the original title is shown in the movie list.

You can download the plugin from here
The sources are available here

If you have any issue using it, please let me know.
works pretty good actually!
too bad their DB is still pretty empty though.

great job deimoslp! :-)

EDIT : well, some of the descriptions remain empty in Kodi, but are not on senscritique (like the movie named "Hancock")
Hi !

Pretty good thing ! I've been looking just for it (and for the possibility to rate after watching a film but it will come one day, maybe by me Wink )

I don't know if senscritique have change something but there is a bug for the storyline : it works well when the story is short, but if the site has to use the "lire la suite" option, then you scrapper just consider there is no story. So half my film doesn't have a plot anymore Sad could you fix it pleeeeaaase ? Smile
Hi,

I guess this scrapper doesn't work any more.

Does anybody knows how to add senscritique notation into kodi ? (I personnaly would like to see senscritique notation instead of imdb which is too international).
(2020-09-14, 11:57)Kurn415 Wrote: I guess this scrapper doesn't work any more.
Surprisingly it does work, even though the author has abandoned it. I just downloaded and tested it and scraped two movies, and they scraped fine.

Click the second link in the first post, then follow guide...

My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Release] SensCritique Scraper0