Release Nebula 3.x for Kodi 15.x Isengard
Maybe it's not a purely skin related question but maybe someone here has an idea:

I am running Kodi Isengard on a "normal" Windows-10-PC. If I am using "fullscreen window" I have the feeling that all animations are waa smoother. Does this make sense? On the negative side, after exactly 1 minute the screen goes black without having a screensaver or "energy save" enabled. This does not happen when I use the fullscreen mode...

Any hints/ideas?

Cheers,

Mat
(2015-08-08, 14:32)Matze001 Wrote: I am running Kodi Isengard on a "normal" Windows-10-PC. If I am using "fullscreen window" I have the feeling that all animations are waa smoother. Does this make sense? On the negative side, after exactly 1 minute the screen goes black without having a screensaver or "energy save" enabled. This does not happen when I use the fullscreen mode...

I think this depends on your video drivers or on windows 10. Please report your issue in the windows support section of the forum.

Tgx
(2015-08-11, 08:29)Tgxcorporation Wrote:
(2015-08-08, 14:32)Matze001 Wrote: I am running Kodi Isengard on a "normal" Windows-10-PC. If I am using "fullscreen window" I have the feeling that all animations are waa smoother. Does this make sense? On the negative side, after exactly 1 minute the screen goes black without having a screensaver or "energy save" enabled. This does not happen when I use the fullscreen mode...

I think this depends on your video drivers or on windows 10. Please report your issue in the windows support section of the forum.

Tgx

Thank you for your reply.. I must admit that I asked too quick without a 2nd thought: my Windows screensaver was set to "blank" instead of "none", that was the reason. What I do not understand is that Windows could get focus (I am using launcher4kodi which should be prevent this)...
Hi Tgxcorporation, I've made a screensaver for Kodi, unfortunately addons can't use their own Fonts and we have to rely on skins to provide them.
Would you please add one font size?
I've tested it already with Nebula and that font size should work perfectly.

If you need any more information please let me know.
Thank you for your help!
Digital Clock Screensaver with a lot of options - check it out!
Is is possible to control the number of channels displayed in the Live TV guide ? Just 5 isn't enough.

Most other skins show 7 or 8.

Thanks.
Where is the extra fanart being stored? Is there an option to prevent it from being placed in my movies/series/music/musicvideos folders?

I know Artwork Downloader has the option to disable "Use local files". But I don't know where that option is in Nebula skin. I looked under "Artwork management" but it does not contain that option.

Thanks in advance.
(2015-09-20, 18:27)jotosmurf Wrote: Where is the extra fanart being stored? Is there an option to prevent it from being placed in my movies/series/music/musicvideos folders?

I know Artwork Downloader has the option to disable "Use local files". But I don't know where that option is in Nebula skin. I looked under "Artwork management" but it does not contain that option.

Thanks in advance.

This does not depend on the skin but on the addon. So you have to go to the Artwork Downloader settings: Home -> Settings -> Addons -> My Addons -> Program Addons -> Artwork downloader -> Settings -> Advanced -> Use local files.

Thanks

Tgx
Nebula 3.5.0 is out!

Changelog:
  • Improved VideoFullScreen with missing pvr infos.
  • Improved Seekbar with seek position.
  • Improved radio buttons.
  • Updated Ubuntu font.
  • Added option to enable text alignment of plots.
  • Updated support for Extended Info.
  • Added support for GamePad.
  • Improved Video Playlist screen.
  • New cursor for more precision.
  • Improved mouse navigation in left menu.
  • Improved management of header titles.
  • Updated languages from Transifex.
  • Bugs fixed.

Thanks

Tgx
Thanks for the new version Smile

One question though: could you please tell me which .xml have the layout/code for series list view, specifically the "show info" on/off part?
I noticed that if I turn it on, I have the episode plot but the image above fixed on the series background. It only shows the episode thumb if the info is off and the area shows the file icons.
I tried to find the xml but I stink and couldn't.
(2015-09-25, 20:52)Meglivorn Wrote: One question though: could you please tell me which .xml have the layout/code for series list view, specifically the "show info" on/off part?
I noticed that if I turn it on, I have the episode plot but the image above fixed on the series background. It only shows the episode thumb if the info is off and the area shows the file icons.
I tried to find the xml but I stink and couldn't.

https://github.com/Tgxcorporation/skin.n...s.xml#L849

and

https://github.com/Tgxcorporation/skin.n...t.xml#L197

Tgx
Thank you.
great work! thanks, you can add view "shelf 3d" to work with advance luncher , so it is something like http://www.subeimagenes.com/img/prueba-1462895.html

Excuse me for my bad english
Exclamation 
Hi,

Please add duration script support then an option to set it to display duration in human readable format such as 1h30 instead of 90 minutes.
  • Windows 10 x64
  • Kodi 17.6
Hi TGX,

I recently had to do a complete re-install of Windows 7. I am in the process of re-installing Kodi 15.1 and your Nebula skin. Of course I have done many customizations over the years and it's been hard trying to figure out how I did them.

How do you complete remove the sub menus from the Home screen? I can't find it in the settings and I can't remember if I changed the code.
(2015-10-15, 00:11)mrfatboy Wrote: Hi TGX,

I recently had to do a complete re-install of Windows 7. I am in the process of re-installing Kodi 15.1 and your Nebula skin. Of course I have done many customizations over the years and it's been hard trying to figure out how I did them.

How do you complete remove the sub menus from the Home screen? I can't find it in the settings and I can't remember if I changed the code.

There no setting to disable submenus. You need to edit the file "Includes_Horizontal_Home.xml":

https://github.com/Tgxcorporation/skin.n...e.xml#L418

and remove the code from line 418 to 442.

Tgx

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Nebula 3.x for Kodi 15.x Isengard1