Release Black Glass Nova 4.x for Kodi 15.x Isengard
Black Glass Nova 4.x - Isengard

Here is the home page of the skin on GitHub:

https://github.com/Tgxcorporation/skin.blackglassnova
Hi Tgx,
I installed BGN 4.0 from the Kodi directory in Isengard.
Should the changelog reference above be 4.0.0?
May I suggest that you put a reference and link to this blog in the OP of the BGN 3.x blog so that those who are interested can join in.
Can the master.zip above be installed directly from Kodi without the need to unzip it?
I fixed the version number. Thanks.

The master.zip file can be installed directly from Kodi as any other addon. It's the in-development version.
To be 100% sure to have a successful installation, please follow the steps described in the first post. It purges any previous version of the Black Glass Nova skin.

Tgx
(2015-04-20, 08:51)Tgxcorporation Wrote: Go and read the first post of the Isengard thread to the end: http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=220995

Tgx

I followed the instructions in the op, including the download, but I do not see the new options to modify the Home Screen posted in your BGN3 thread, which is why I posted in the BGN3 thread.

What am I missing?
(2015-04-20, 19:07)Jeffers24 Wrote: I followed the instructions in the op, including the download, but I do not see the new options to modify the Home Screen posted in your BGN3 thread, which is why I posted in the BGN3 thread.

What am I missing?

It's here: Settings -> Skin Settings -> Home -> Customize menu items and widgets

Tgx
Can't see the option above in the version I downloaded yesterday at 21:07 from the master link in the op?
(2015-04-20, 19:32)Jeffers24 Wrote: Can't see the option above in the version I downloaded yesterday at 21:07 from the master link in the op?

Please post a screenshot of what you get in Settings/Skin Settings/Home.

Tgx
Not allowed to post screen shot in post
Settings, Skin Settings shows:-

Home Window
Use vertical main menu on Home Screen
Use default background on Home Page
Use fixed list on Home Menu
Movies homescreen button opens
Music homescreen button opens
TV shows homescreen button opens
Art Management
Ken Burns Effect on backdrops
(2015-04-20, 19:53)Jeffers24 Wrote: Not allowed to post screen shot in post
Settings, Skin Settings shows:-

Home Window
Use vertical main menu on Home Screen
Use default background on Home Page
Use fixed list on Home Menu
Movies homescreen button opens
Music homescreen button opens
TV shows homescreen button opens
Art Management
Ken Burns Effect on backdrops

This is Black Glass Nova 3.4.1. It's not the version on Github.
You got something wrong. Please check all the steps carefully.

Tgx
(2015-03-11, 11:34)Tgxcorporation Wrote: Black Glass Nova 4.x - Isengard

If you can't wait for the official skin update in Kodi add-on repository, you can manually install the latest skin revision from GitHub. Here is how:

1. Switch to the "Confluence" skin in Settings.
2. Uninstall "Black Glass Nova" from installed Addons
3. Close Kodi
4. Go into your "packages" folder:
  • Android -> Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/packages/
  • iOS -> /private/var/mobile/Library/Preferences/kodi/addons/packages/
  • Linux -> ~/.kodi/addons/packages/
  • Mac OS X -> /Users/<your_user_name>/Library/Application Support/kodi/addons/packages/
  • OpenELEC -> /storage/.kodi/addons/packages/
  • Windows XP, 7, 8 -> %appdata%\kodi\addons\packages\
and delete every file starting with "skin.blackglassnova"

5. Download the zipped skin from https://github.com/Tgxcorporation/skin.b...master.zip
6. Start Kodi and go to Settings -> Add-ons and select "Install from zipped file". Browse for the file downloaded in point n. 5 and press "ok". The updated skin should install.

OK, I will download from link above and re-install
That did the trick, apologies for wasting your time Sleepy
Now using version 4.2.0
Two issues I am having are:-
1. Using List view (maybe rightlist) with Disable auto sliding animations of list views set to 'Yes', the watched/unwatched indicators have shifted from the right of the box to the left of the episode box and they are misaligned so the left hand border of the box partly covers the watched/unwatched indicators
2. The icons in the favourite screen are large and as I have quite a few favourites I have to scroll over multiple rows to get the one I wish to select. I note large icons on the favourite screen is one of the changes listed in your release notes on Github, I preferred it as it was but cannot find a way to reduce the size of the icons, I was hoping I could just click left and change the view as you can in other screens. Is it possible to change the size of the icons in the favourite screen in version 4.2.0?
1- this is the new layout for lists. See this thread: http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=226148
2 - I'll include the option in the next version.

Thanks

Tgx
Now running Kodi 15.0-Beta2 Git:2015-05-c38f8fd (Compiled: May 12 2015)

Season indicator still not showing as watched.

All episodes in the season showing as watched. Manually set season as watched, season indicator stayed as unwatched.

All episodes in season showing as unwatched. Manually set season as watched, season indicator stayed as unwatched, all episodes in the season set to watched.
Have you tried the same with the Confluence skin?

Tgx

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Black Glass Nova 4.x for Kodi 15.x Isengard2