Release Black Glass Nova 4.x for Kodi 15.x Isengard
Additional information is I am using Genesis to stream.

In BGN4 at every level all items in the list have a circular indicator on the left as in one of your previous posts which contained a link to screen shots of the new way of displaying lists,

In Confluence only the episodes list has an indicator, a tick on the right.
I cannot give support for addons involved in piracy. Forum rules.
However this is an addon related issue. The watched/unwatched mechanism of the skin works well with the Kodi library (movies, tvshows, etc.) and this addon does not set the watched info properly for seasons view.
The same happens with the Aeon Nox skin.

Tgx
(2015-05-06, 11:00)Tgxcorporation Wrote: 1- this is the new layout for lists. See this thread: http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=226148
2 - I'll include the option in the next version.

Thanks

Tgx

Hi Tgx

Item 2 above, size of icons on favourite screen 'too big' for me, is this now released?
Yes, there's a an option in the left menu to change the icon size.

Tgx
Not sure what you mean, left menu?

I am using version 4.2.0.
Hi Tgx,

When I sent email and checked further after your reply I was on 4.2.0

After my second email did further checking and there it was 'Left Menu'!

Checked version again and my system has upgraded to 4.4.0, amazing timing.

Worked a treat thanks
Hi,
Can now switch between big icons on/off in the favourites screen.
But the attached icon description seems to have disappeared on both big icon off/on?
If I scroll to an icon the description appears at the bottom of the screen. Not good as I have a number of icons where I have not changed the thumbnail, so I have a screen of paper clip icons and I don't know which is which until I scroll on to them.
Is it possible to have the icon description associated with each paper clip icon as per 4.2.0?
I'm setting up a new Windows computer and just installed Isengard from scratch, so I know there is no trace of a previous version of BGN (though I checked anyways just to be sure). I downloaded your latest master branch build zip file, but when I try to install it, Kodi errors, saying I don't have the required dependencies. Could you shed some light?
(2015-07-30, 03:39)De1taE1even Wrote: I'm setting up a new Windows computer and just installed Isengard from scratch, so I know there is no trace of a previous version of BGN (though I checked anyways just to be sure). I downloaded your latest master branch build zip file, but when I try to install it, Kodi errors, saying I don't have the required dependencies. Could you shed some light?

The master branch is for Kodi 15, the Helix branch for Kodi 14.
You have to make sure you are using the right branch for the right version.

Tgx
Hi Tgx,

Is it possible to hide a menu. Have it all customised but not show it. Is there an option somewhere.

Thanks

George
(2015-07-30, 07:52)Tgxcorporation Wrote: The master branch is for Kodi 15, the Helix branch for Kodi 14.
You have to make sure you are using the right branch for the right version.

Tgx

This is what I read from your "install from GitHub" page:
Download the zipped skin for KODI 15 ISENGARD from
https://github.com/Tgxcorporation/skin.b...master.zip

I performed a clean install of Kodi Isengard, then downloaded the BGN master.zip file from the link above. I'm 99% sure I'm using the right branch unless you see something wrong with my process. I try to install it, and I get the "doesn't have required dependencies" error.
(2015-08-05, 00:45)De1taE1even Wrote: This is what I read from your "install from GitHub" page:
Download the zipped skin for KODI 15 ISENGARD from
https://github.com/Tgxcorporation/skin.b...master.zip

I performed a clean install of Kodi Isengard, then downloaded the BGN master.zip file from the link above. I'm 99% sure I'm using the right branch unless you see something wrong with my process. I try to install it, and I get the "doesn't have required dependencies" error.

Don't know the reason. You could install the skin from Settings, as the usual way. There no difference between the Github version and the version in kodi repo now. I've recently pushed the update on the Kodi repo.

Tgx
Finally upgraded to Kodi 15 and switched to this fantastic skin (Black Glass Nova). Was previously using Transparency.

Was wondering if there can be an option added to change the "Mark as Watched" icon to a "Check" when watched and empty box when not watched yet. Similar to how Transparency works.

Basically, showing a checkbox for watched
empty box for unwatched

Thanks!

- Mark

Actually, I figured out how to manually change the graphics using the Kodi Texture Tool - but that will probably get overwritten upon the next Black Glass Nova update. I just changed the "Watched" graphic to the "CheckBox" from Transparency, and then changed the "Unwatched" to the empty circle.
Just installed this today. It's beautiful, but there's no "TV Shows" menu item. I can create one that works, but I can't select a local image for the background or thumbnail.

Going to system>skin settings>Home>Customize menu items & widgets>Set Thumbnail (or ...>Select background)

Under "browse for image", it says "http://srp.nu" and one folder (xunittalk repo) with "OK, Cancel, New folder & mirror image on the right side. The kodi repository is installed (along with others) but it doesn't appear.

Is there a way to edit this manually?

Thanks!
(2015-08-13, 00:55)Gld4neer Wrote: Under "browse for image", it says "http://srp.nu" and one folder (xunittalk repo) with "OK, Cancel, New folder & mirror image on the right side. The kodi repository is installed (along with others) but it doesn't appear.

Is there a way to edit this manually?

Please have a look at the wiki:

https://github.com/Tgxcorporation/skin.b...leshooting

Tgx

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Black Glass Nova 4.x for Kodi 15.x Isengard2