Win Hauppauge WinTV-HVR-2250 and no live TV ability
I am running the 64 bit version of Windows 7 and purchased a Hauppauge WinTV-HVR-2250 (8851) in hopes that I would be able to get live TV through the Hauppauge card and somehow make it work with kodi 14.2. But I'm stymied! Can anyone, maybe a programmer for Kodi or just a more knowledgeable computer person could help me get Live TV to work on my system.I have a quad processor and watching videos works well on my system although I have never been able to get XBMC or Kodi to play say all of a seasons video of Person Of Interest one after the other even though I have the little blue dot checked in the system settings to play the next video selected. Can someone PLEASE Help me? I am a die hard fan of Kodi/XBMC since I bought a Boxee Box years ago... and have been using the service to substitute for cable. As an amputee supporting a family of 5 on 1700 a month I have to entertain my kids and wife somehow... Please reply .
You need to install a backend, then install the corresponding addon in Kodi. Check out the different subforums here to get an idea of which backends are available for Windows, I can't recommend any myself.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Hauppauge WinTV-HVR-2250 and no live TV ability0