No background options - really???
Love most everything about this skin. But if I can't make each home menu item have its own background, it's kind of a deal breaker. Being able to really customize was why made reFocus BIG so awesome. If you can only use generic backgrounds...what's the pointHuh I'm using mim-ic because it's a more customizable mix of refocus and aeon nox. But if refocus could engage SOME RUDIMENTARY customization Wink it would be awesome.
There are background options, just not the ones you like apparently. Don't know where you got the idea from that you can only use generic backgrounds. You can use any image, image folder or fanart type.

For what it's worth though: http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid1943879

But overall it's not something I care for, so the available time is spent on other things first. If you would like to have this implemented (without breaking the current options of course), patch welcome Smile

I think it's quite...strange to say reFocus doesn't even have rudimentary customization just because of one aspect. And if you're happy using mim-ic I don't see the problem? I have nothing to gain or lose from you using or not using my skin Smile Like I have said many times, I can't please everyone.

Oh, and using caps really doesn't help bringing your point across better...
This is where short posts don't communicate tone well. Jeroen, I LOVE the skin. It just seems an odd omission that for a platform built on customization, that without hacking and changing your code, you have to settle for one global background for everything. I realize you can't please everyone. And I realize Kodi is free! And I am EXTREMELY APPRECIATIVE of those who work on it for the benefit of others. I just think if you can't make the home menu items reflect your tastes (ie - movie menu item has your favorite movie poster background, music menu item has your favorite album cover or image of favorite band, the picture menu item a pic of your kids, the TV shows menu item an image from your favorite show, etc, then a lot of the fun is lost....for me. I'm not a cider and would love to see you reflect on this and have a change of heart on this topic. But regardless, please know I do appreciate what you do do and thank you for your contributions to the Kodi community, truly.
Edit not working from iPhone. "Coder", not 'cider '.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
No background options - really???0