NextPvr and IPTV merging?
Hi guys,
I'm using PVR with my DVB-T dongle for about 2 years now, and recently I've updated from XBMC to KODI and made a fresh install, and alongside with NextPVR I also activated IPTV simple addon, in order to watch more channels from the web. at the beginning everything worked just fine, but now I have some problems with NextPVR channels.

It seems like when I shut down kodi, and relaunch it again, in most of the times when I go into my Live TV menu, I always find out that my NextPVR channels are gone! so I have to go and disable NextPVR addon and re-enable it again, then I always have to reset my channels & Epg lists and relaunch Kodi, and only then I get back my channels from NextPvr and Iptv Simple... but once I shut down the system / reboot, the problem is back! so I have to deal with it everytime all over again!

is there a way to solve this problem? I know that Kodi supports multi-PVR clients, so why is that happens to my HTPC?

Thanks!
Well, I see that I'm not the only one with this issue here: http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid1808984

Any ideas?
Thanks...

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
NextPvr and IPTV merging?0