Unable to enable any PVR client
Hello,

I'm very new to Kodi and PVR, I was following a youtube video trying to set up PVR IPTV Simple Client, using Kodi 14.1 on my Apple TV 2. I followed the instructions and enabled PVR IPTV Simple client, then I entered an M3U URL, and restarted Kodi. When Kodi launched, I saw a status bar stating that it was finding channels, but it froze right in the beginning. I waited 20 minutes and the status bar did not move. I then logged out of Kodi and back in again, and this time I got an error message that "No PVR Add-on enabled, The PVR manager has been enabled without any enabled PVR add-on. Enable at least one Add-on".

I went back into the PVR Add-ons, and I noticed that PVR IPTV Simple Client was disabled. When I clicked the Enable button, I get the same message, "No PVR Add-on enabled, The PVR manager has been enabled without any enabled PVR add-on. Enable at least one Add-on" and the client is still in disabled status. Now when I try to go to any PVR client to enable it, I keep getting the same error message and now I cannot enable any PVR client at all.

Is there any solution to this? I don't know how to post logs, but if someone could provide some instruction, I would be happy to.

Thank you in advance for any help you can provide.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Unable to enable any PVR client0