• 5(current)
v15 [MOD] Aeon MQ5 for Kodi 15 Isengard
(2015-03-13, 02:53)scott967 Wrote: https://github.com/scott967/Aeon_MQ5_Mod.../addon.xml

and just replace the corresponding file in your userdata addons

scott s.

can't get to this just get a blank screen
(2015-07-04, 15:55)atrocity81 Wrote: I have an issue with both of my windows machines just showing an empty EPG timeline in Igengard rc1.

Same problem here, I've installed Isengard Beta 2 and this skin mod on my main PC and my NUC. The EPG shows OK on the main PC which is also hosting the MySQL db but on the NUC, the guide just comes up empty.
(2015-07-08, 11:12)beeswax Wrote:
(2015-07-04, 15:55)atrocity81 Wrote: I have an issue with both of my windows machines just showing an empty EPG timeline in Igengard rc1.

Same problem here, I've installed Isengard Beta 2 and this skin mod on my main PC and my NUC. The EPG shows OK on the main PC which is also hosting the MySQL db but on the NUC, the guide just comes up empty.

Good to hear i'm not the only one, is your main PC running Windows as well? The funny thing is i doubt it's a skin issue as confluence also just gives a blank timeline..
(2015-07-08, 11:12)beeswax Wrote:

The issue was caused by the sync groups with backend button not ticked. In the TV options. Enabled this option and its fine again. Never needed to tick it in 14.2 though...
Just another question, is it possible to get completely rid of a submenu for specific menus? Of course you can just leave the submenu empty but then you will still be able to press down arrow and it shows a button labeled "empty" When i have a main menu entry to start Steam for instance, i dont want to be able to press down for an emtpty submenu. Pressing down should just do nothing in this case. When I create a new main menu with TV-Guide for instance, it comes with no submenu at all. But it seems it's not possible for a random programm add on main menu entry. And if it's not possible via the skin settings, is there some xml configuration file i could edit?
I cant get any widgit to work the only one that does work is system widgit. i replaced the file and just wondering what i missed. trying to get icon on main menu but cant find out where to add the widgit.

The other issue i have is drop down menu on home screen only works with key board is there a way to make it drop down as you scroll over with mouse?
Thanks for the great work. It works voor me but got this flaws:

1. import or export skin settings does not work: it opens a TVDB browser kinda thing.
2. Recorded TV, Planned recordings and TV guide ALL don't work: when clicked they show the available TV channels.

Hope this can be fixed. The rest is great!
(2015-07-20, 20:26)Developer58 Wrote: Thanks for the great work. It works voor me but got this flaws:

1. import or export skin settings does not work: it opens a TVDB browser kinda thing.
2. Recorded TV, Planned recordings and TV guide ALL don't work: when clicked they show the available TV channels.

1. Import/export skin settings now uses "Toolbox script". When you export, you browse to where you want the file saved, import browse to where the file exists. I didn't try to test with a file exported from an earlier version of Kodi or the skin.

2. That sounds like you upgraded from Gotham with MQ5 installed. MQ5 on Helix and Isengard uses the same skin settings as the original MQ5 so if you install MQ5 6.0.2, you have the "old" settings and MQ5 Isengard doesn't overwrite them. Doing a "skin reset" will wipe out the old MQ5 settings and replace them, but off course you lose all you customizations. It shoudlb e possible to go into the home window menu customization, remove those non-working submenues, and put them back in using the options in the customization. That should write the correct Helix/Isengard settings for these menu items.

Note that when MQ6 comes out, it will have its own settings so you can have MQ6 2.4 (for Helix) or 2.5+ (for Isengard) and it can co-exist with MQ5 Helix/Isengard in the same Kodi install.

scott s.
New ver 7.1.10 has been released to my Github repo. You can get it from github or if you install my repo it should be in your updates.

scott s.

(2015-07-21, 00:59)scott967 Wrote:
(2015-07-20, 20:26)Developer58 Wrote: Thanks for the great work. It works voor me but got this flaws:

1. Import/export skin settings now uses "Toolbox script". When you export, you browse to where you want the file saved, import browse to where the file exists. I didn't try to test with a file exported from an earlier version of Kodi or the skin.

2. That sounds like you upgraded from Gotham with MQ5 installed. MQ5 on Helix and Isengard uses the same skin settings as the original MQ5 so if you install MQ5 6.0.2, you have the "old" settings and MQ5 Isengard doesn't overwrite them. Doing a "skin reset" will wipe out the old MQ5 settings and replace them, but off course you lose all you customizations. It shoudlb e possible to go into the home window menu customization, remove those non-working submenues, and put them back in using the options in the customization. That should write the correct Helix/Isengard settings for these menu items.

Note that when MQ6 comes out, it will have its own settings so you can have MQ6 2.4 (for Helix) or 2.5+ (for Isengard) and it can co-exist with MQ5 Helix/Isengard in the same Kodi install.

scott s.

Thanks a lot for the fast response!
See instructions in first post on how to update MQ5 from Helixmod to Isengard after updating Kodi 14.x to 15.0 (release).

scott s.
Hi Scott, i got it to work with exception of exporting/importing the settings.

The TVDB browser is gone and the dialog to export now opens. So far so good.

The dialog opens in a map, but i can't change it..can't browse to another.
When i click OK nothing happens. When i want to create a new map, after entering the name and closing the keyboard, nothing happens.

Am i doing something wrong?

EDIT: i completely reinstalled KODI, that helped!
Thanks again for the skinadjustment to Isengard!
My applogies if this isn't the correct forum thread. I noticed that when displaying song lyrics during Music playback (Karaoke) it get's stuck on the first line of the lyrics. Can anyone confirm if this is a known issue? Maybe it's because I'm using the DSPlayer version of Kodi?
Can you please tell me how can I the manual search for the subtitles?
I have upgraded succesfully but I am missing this...
(2015-07-27, 19:33)03397 Wrote: Can you please tell me how can I the manual search for the subtitles?
I have upgraded succesfully but I am missing this...

Thanks. You found a bug in the original MQ5/Gotham. I have a fix on my Isengard Github project you can download and replace the existing file in skin.aeonmq5.isengardmod\720p\DialogSubtitles.xml

DialogSubtitles.xml replacement

scott s.
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Aeon MQ5 for Kodi 15 Isengard6