Change DNS Settings from within Kodi on Mac
Hi all,

Is there anyway of changing the DNS settings from within Kodi on a Macbook Air? I know that I can change them on the Mac itself and this works fine to allow me to stream U.S addons. However, when I try to use Sky Go in a regular browser I have to change the settings back to the default ones as Sky seems to know that the DNS settings aren't right.

Is there an addon that allows me to change these settings like there is on openelec etc?

Many Thanks!
Not that I can see, I change mine by setting up a new "location" in network preferences, then it's simple to change back and forth by clicking on the apple logo in the Macs menu bar.
(2015-03-13, 15:17)fatbob46 Wrote: Not that I can see, I change mine by setting up a new "location" in network preferences, then it's simple to change back and forth by clicking on the apple logo in the Macs menu bar.

Many thanks, I've now set two locations using this so that it saves messing about. Incidentally, I can use the US DNS settings on Sky Go now anyway, so I guess there must have been some gremlins!
Having thought about this, I think that when I changed the DNS settings to the default ones this let me register my IP address with Sky go correctly. Then whenever I connect in the future with any DNS settings it doesn't matter as I've already registered the IP address. Might be of some use to someone in the future!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Change DNS Settings from within Kodi on Mac0